Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

That the sun is shining and the women here in Bucharest look amazing

I might have to review my points system as I've chucked far too many 9's about

Oh and it's dirt cheap as well ,Bucharest is far exceeding all expectations

Oh well back to the tourism / perving

• Like 1

That I had the following conversation (successfully worming in a pulp fiction quote) at work this morning:

*Approach a guy's desk*

Me: Hey, can you send me that budget file?

Him: A please would be nice...

Me: Well I've already asked you once today, and I've still not got it... So pretty please, with sugar on top, send me the **** budget file.

*turn and walk off*

(note: I'm very good friends wth the guy, so it was purely banter. I don't have nearly big enough balls to say that to someone I don't know!)

• Like 1

That I had the following conversation (successfully worming in a pulp fiction quote) at work this morning:

*Approach a guy's desk*

Me: Well I've already asked you once today, and I've still not got it... So pretty please, with sugar on top, send me the **** budget file.

*turn and walk off*

(note: I'm very good friends wth the guy, so it was purely banter. I don't have nearly big enough balls to say that to someone I don't know!)

You should have shot him in the face.

*Approach a guy's desk*

Me: Well I've already asked you once today, and I've still not got it... So pretty please, with sugar on top, send me the **** budget file.

*turn and walk off*

You should have shot your load over his face.

*Approach a guy's desk*

Me: Well I've already asked you once today, and I've still not got it... So pretty please, with sugar on top, send me the **** budget file.

*turn and walk off*

Tie him up in the back and call Zed round.

Oh yes - he's Villa mad. loves clunge and hates people in general

There's only one way to be sure...

Ask him a hypothetical question regarding a female member of the species. Unless he responds with directions to the tradesman's, then you may want to make a phone call to Jeremy Kyle.

*Approach a guy's desk*

*turn and walk off*

Tie him up in the back and call Zed round.

Zed's dead.

• Like 1

Â