Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Some Crue tracks have been played to death so much on Planet Rock that I now despise them. Along with almost everything Def Leppard and Bon Jovi have released.

Blando-Rock for the masses.

Still better than rap though

Some Crue tracks have been played to death so much on Planet Rock that I now despise them. Along with almost everything Def Leppard and Bon Jovi have released.

Blando-Rock for the masses.

Still better than rap though

You despise them because they've been played again and again, not because they are inherently bad, right?

Crue Albums Hmmm..

Too Fast For Love - Good

Shout at the Devil - excellent.

Theater of Pain - Meh

Girls Girls Girls - 2/3 good songs and a lot of dross

Dr Feelgood - best album

Motley Crue - good, excellent in parts

Generation Swine - some good, some awful

New Tattoo - meh

Saint of La - dunno.

Don't like their music, but this:

51kggv47hsl.jpg

Is a fantastic read. One to file under the 'how is he still alive?' label.

Excellent soundtrack album that accompanies too.

The Dirt is also a quality read.

I couldn't give a **** about the spiders

They shit web out of their arse so I bet they wish they could do that whilst drinking a can

You say you don't care but I've heard different. I had a pint with one of them the other day and he said you caught him looking and you quickly looked away and blushed a little.

Plus, one time you left the door open a little and the curtains weren't drawn and...

tumblr_mc9l41VXRD1rxzm41.gif

• Like 1

You are mistaken, that was a huge mistake, I thought the spider was a sexy female but it ends up it was a 13 year old boy spider named Sydney

That's understandable Sydney, just like Derek can be thought of as a female name.

I've been for a run! Without injury reaction! (OK, slightly tight calf this morning, but the heel feels fine). First time in over 18 months.

Only a couple of miles, but I feel epic!

• Like 3

Good to hear. It must be awful not to be able to do something you love for so long. What were you doing to stay in shape in the interim?

Good to hear. It must be awful not to be able to do something you love for so long. What were you doing to stay in shape in the interim?

Other than walking, absolutely **** all, mate.

But I don't do gyms, I don't do bikes, and I don't do swimming, so it's been a bit of a problem!

Â