Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

It's kind of funny that there is a line you hear trotted out that you can't believe the scientists because they're all in the pocket of The Government, yet there are high profile scientists criticising The Government for not going far enough and indeed some have even resigned from Government roles because of it. 

Why are people such ****wits? 

Edited by sidcow

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I firmly believe the roots are in Thatcher's (and subsequent) Education Policies, since then its all been about results and passing tests, nothing to do with actually educating people

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's kind of funny that there is a line you hear trotted out that you can't believe the scientists because they're all in the pocket of The Government, yet there are high profile scientists criticising The Government for not going far enough and indeed some have even resigned from Government roles because of it. 

Someone posted some bullshit article that was doing the rounds on social media, then I pointed them to the fact checked response to that confirming it was bullshit. They said “do you know who is funding all these fact check sites that have been popping up” :lol: 

I asked them to educate me but they said there was no point :lol: 

I think that is a new development, the fact-checking sites are all in on it too.

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Someone posted some bullshit article that was doing the rounds on social media, then I pointed them to the fact checked response to that confirming it was bullshit. They said “do you know who is funding all these fact check sites that have been popping up” :lol: 

I asked them to educate me but they said there was no point :lol: 

I think that is a new development, the fact-checking sites are all in on it too.

You're just going to have to come to terms with the FACT that they are the clever ones who haven't had the wool pulled over their eyes and can see what's really going on. It's time to wake up sheeple!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

You're just going to have to come to terms with the FACT that they are the clever ones who haven't had the wool pulled over their eyes and can see what's really going on. It's time to wake up sheeple!

My worry is if stopping football matches to treat people taken ill in the stands becomes a thing (as opposed to the old way of leaving it to the on-site paramedics) then it’s more fuel for the “OMG ANOTHER ONE, THIS ISNT NORMAL, QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ANSWERED!!1!11” brigade. 
I have been to several games at Villa park where people taken ill have been treated in the stands. It’s not new for Autumn ‘21

28 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Actual reply

your so brain washed by the people involved in this It's sad i hope done day you remember who your fighting against we aint that different just torn apart by the corrupt and wealthy

This is what you get back if you suggest that there isn’t any actual evidence to support what they’re saying is happening. :lol: It’s the bloody wealthy peoples fault. 

Edited by Genie
  • Shocked 1

There has always been a generous quantity of the blinkered.

They were needed to fight for our rulers against the other lot’s rulers. To work the farms and cut the stones and clear the cess pits.

Incrementally their lot has been improved over the years with better living conditions and the ability to read the basics. That was important was war and machinery got more complicated.

There has never been a need or a desire to instil critical thinking, you don’t need critical thinking to work in a mill or fight the Boer. Quite the opposite.

Another belter

I've got to be honest I'm shocked that there's STILL PEOPLE who are denying the blanton fact that these drug jabs....... because thats what they are a DRUG nothing else is causing all of this, yes people are still saying otherwise WTF!!!!!! has comon since fu**Ed off aswell 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ WAKE UP ⏰⏰

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Another belter

I've got to be honest I'm shocked that there's STILL PEOPLE who are denying the blanton fact that these drug jabs....... because thats what they are a DRUG nothing else is causing all of this, yes people are still saying otherwise WTF!!!!!! has comon since fu**Ed off aswell 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ WAKE UP ⏰⏰

Well, it is a drug I suppose.

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

I've been offered a new job, it's Monday to Friday, 9 til 6.  I've never had a job like that in my life, I've always had to do weekends or for the past year, nightshifts.  Bakers are in such high demand now I'm almost spoilt for choice.  Thank you Brexit :trollface:

I almost gave you a like then 😉 

Well done mate. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've been offered a new job, it's Monday to Friday, 9 til 6.  I've never had a job like that in my life, I've always had to do weekends or for the past year, nightshifts.  Bakers are in such high demand now I'm almost spoilt for choice.  Thank you Brexit :trollface:

9 till 6? Is it working the counter at Gregg's? 

Congrats fella. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

More dough? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â