Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 23/08/2020 at 19:28, Tegis said:

Is twirl that "airy" one? If so I love it

Are you thinking of Spira? They've been discontinued for a while :( 

Or could be Aeros or Wispas?

5 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Wise words there.  Raisins in chocolate are really the sports suspension within the chocolate experience.  

Smooths the bumps in the flavour and crunchiness motorway.  In Clubs,  genius.

GTFO

Its like eating chocolate coated insects. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 25/08/2020 at 11:28, chrisp65 said:

I have recently rediscovered raisins. I mean, quite literally, I found a bag of them in the back of the cupboard.

They have transformed my slightly worthy slightly dull breakfast (low fat natural yogurt, banana, dusting of cinnamon) in to a brilliant start of the day triumph (low fat yogurt, banana, raisins, dusting of cinnamon).

Yes, we've worked that out 🙂

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Yes, we've worked that out 🙂

You can actually do the same with crumbly breakfast cereal.

Instead of natural yogurt, banana, dusting of cinnamon, you can go natural yogurt, crumbly cereal bits, banana, dusting of cinnamon.

It adds another texture.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

@Xela posting tonight was worried that the ITV repeat of DCI Morse (John Thaw) dying again last night would have pushed him over the edge. 🙂

It was a very sad episode 

Thaw was a legend

Great scene

• Like 2

On 25/08/2020 at 11:28, chrisp65 said:

I have recently rediscovered raisins. I mean, quite literally, I found a bag of them in the back of the cupboard.

They have transformed my slightly worthy slightly dull breakfast (low fat natural yogurt, banana, dusting of cinnamon) in to a brilliant start of the day triumph (low fat yogurt, banana, raisins, dusting of cinnamon).

Wait until you hit upon sultanas.

• Like 1

I was in court yesterday in my professional capacity.   In an unconnected case a duck-head was being prosecuted for assaulting staff at A&E whilst drunk.  He was there because he’d inadvertently stabbed himself with a knife that he carries around.  Amongst other charges,  he was charged with  “Possessing an Offensive Weapon.  Namely a knife which was embedded in his leg at the time of the offence”.    That raised a smile from most people in attendance.    

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Speeling Mishsteak
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I was in court yesterday in my professional capacity.   In an unconnected case a duck-head was being prosecuted for assaulting staff at A&E whilst drunk.  He was there because he’d inadvertently stabbed himself with a knife that he carries around.  Amongst other charges,  he was charged with  “Possessing an Offence Weapon.  Namely a knife which was embedded in his leg at the time of the offence”.    That raised a smile from most people in attendance.    

This drives me mad, at A&E expecting the staff to do everything to heal the wound he stupidly inflicted on himself and he assaults them. There isn’t a punishment too severe for people who treat doctors, nurses, paramedics in this way. 

• Like 1

Having to have 3 wallets to cope with the amount of cash I have.

But don't feel sorry for me,my butler carries them around. He just loves taking my chauffeur with him in the Bentley to pick up my morning coffee from my local Waitrose.

What what

3 minutes ago, welnik said:

Having to have 3 wallets to cope with the amount of cash I have.

But don't feel sorry for me,my butler carries them around. He just loves taking my chauffeur with him in the Bentley to pick up my morning coffee from my local Waitrose.

What what

Here's a gif of President of the United States of America, Donald Trump cringing to convey how I'm feeling about your posts;

Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

Stop it.  Stop it right now.

• Like 1

Â