Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

13 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Just had a beer with this view in front of me.

VKetTKu.jpg

let us know what it looks like in the morning when you wake up without the beer goggles on :) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

:lol:

When I first saw it, I honestly thought it was from a computer game, that didn’t have the rights to use the proper names and badges. I expected to see Puntas Johanssen playing in a kit with that badge on, for West Yorkshire Unity.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

When I first saw it, I honestly thought it was from a computer game, that didn’t have the rights to use the proper names and badges. I expected to see Puntas Johanssen playing in a kit with that badge on, for West Yorkshire Unity.

Ha, that reminded me of the old master league and the old school players like Minanda, Espima, Castolo and Ximeles et al. 

#UTWMV!

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

I saw a badger yesterday. It might be the first live one I've ever seen. Seen a few dead ones. 

For my Monday quiz night, I pick up one of my mates on the way. He lives down a small semi rural lane, and a couple of weeks ago a young badger ran down the road ahead of my car for about a hundred metres, before nipping into a field on one side. 

Â