Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I've felt really cack since Thursday, which was my kids 3rd birthday.  I was even up at 2 last night with the sweats, bad head, sore throat, had an upset stomach and felt sicky.

Woke up this morning just a bit tired. 

I don't even care that it's Monday, I just love not feeling rubbish :)  

It's like a switch. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I've felt really cack since Thursday, which was my kids 3rd birthday.  I was even up at 2 last night with the sweats, bad head, sore throat, had an upset stomach and felt sicky.

Woke up this morning just a bit tired. 

I don't even care that it's Monday, I just love not feeling rubbish :)  

It's like a switch. 

Definitely this.  The morning I wake up after having a migraine is the best feeling going.  **** me I think I'd rather have rabies than migraines.

On 29/01/2018 at 08:20, Brumerican said:

Don’t mean to rain on the parade but this isn’t what it appears, it’s actually animal cruelty. Some scummers put loads of soap on this animal and filmed it struggling trying to get it off. Not good for the critter. Humans are word removeds.

Edited by Ingram85

17 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Don’t mean to rain on the parade but this isn’t what it appears, it’s actually animal cruelty. Some scummers put loads of soap on this animal and filmed it struggling trying to get it off. Not good for the critter. Humans are word removeds.

Image result for deflating gif

• Haha 1

Getting £5 off some geezer for doing a radio survey at my front door. 10 minutes of just standing there answering questions for a fiver is a good deal I'd say. For some reason though, when he handed me the money, I got very suspicious for some reason. A quick look online, and other people have experienced the same, so all is good. 

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Getting £5 off some geezer for doing a radio survey at my front door. 10 minutes of just standing there answering questions for a fiver is a good deal I'd say. For some reason though, when he handed me the money, I got very suspicious for some reason. A quick look online, and other people have experienced the same, so all is good. 

Was it an old fella who literally stunk of shit? I did it last year. 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Hmmm £30 an hour, pro rata. Not quite as good as my sitting around with three other blokes chatting about whisky for two hours. Ninety quid. I'll have more of that if I can get it. 

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Hmmm £30 an hour, pro rata. Not quite as good as my sitting around with three other blokes chatting about whisky for two hours. Ninety quid. I'll have more of that if I can get it. 

were you drinking it? 

30 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What did you talk about then? 

Some researcher working for a drinks company asking us about what brands of spirits we would buy, and what motivated our choices. The psychology of advertising and purchasing, essentially. Interesting enough to while away a couple of hours and walk away with an envelope full of tenners. 

Â