Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

9 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm not good looking, but one thing I never do is let a woman think I think she's attractive. 

It's like I'm playing hard-to-get :lol:  

what a **** loser I am. 

That said, I'm very proud of the fact I've been with my wife since we were 16..  No idea why.  I'm like the Francesco Totti of relationships. "Why win 10 titles with Madrid, when winning 1 with Roma is worth 100?" 

Except your wife is more like Biggleswade Town.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I just find it very hard to believe that someone would turn down someone who looks like Rita Ora.

Looking at those pics, I'm in the camp of average to good looking face-wise. Nothing I would wank over nor turn down.

BUT, that body looks absolutely spectacular, like crawl up inside and build a nest type of thing. (Unless the clothes are deceiving me, I like solid curves on a woman)

I always moan about my nights out taking months to organise these days because everyone has wives and children.

Today a work night out tonight has materialised from nothing this morning. Now there's about 30 people going, all in the space of a couple of hours.

This cheers me up :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I always moan about my nights out taking months to organise these days because everyone has wives and children.

Today a work night out tonight has materialised from nothing this morning. Now there's about 30 people going, all in the space of a couple of hours.

This cheers me up :) 

sounds awful

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm not good looking, but one thing I never do is let a woman think I think she's attractive. 

It's like I'm playing hard-to-get :lol:  

what a **** loser I am. 

That said, I'm very proud of the fact I've been with my wife since we were 16..  No idea why.  I'm like the Francesco Totti of relationships. "Why win 10 titles with Madrid, when winning 1 with Roma is worth 100?" 

playing the long game with Rita ;)

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

No of course not. 

I just find it very hard to believe that someone would turn down someone who looks like Rita Ora.

I of course acknowledge it's not impossible, but it sounds like your usual internet posturing. 2/10 wnb, her elbows are too pointy.

Maybe @Ikantcpell and @AvfcRigo82 have incredibly high standards and get the best looking women on the planet and they'd leave this woman at the bar on her own.

rita-ora-mtv-vmas.jpg

rita-ora-2014-mtv-vmas.jpg

But I doubt it...

tbf the 2/10 score originally came from me and I did qualify it by saying in some pictures she was more like a 7  .. she loses points for me for that damn ugly tattoo on her arm  , not a good look imo

the 2 pics you've posted  , then in a given scenario (no strings , relationships etc) then yeah  it's safe to say Rita Ora could get laid quite easily in my local O'Neils without having to beg for it

Just now, Seat68 said:

I am currently on a call with someone called Wang, uh-huh-huh, wang.

“I’ll have to call you back, what’s your number wang”?

You have to do this. It’s law.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Just picture it.

There you are at a bar. Single (in this scenario).

Up walks Rita Ora. Starts a conversation, comes onto you and invites you back to hers.

"Nah sorry love. Don't rate you. I'm alright thanks"

What a load of tosh :D 

The internet is hilarious for this sort of thing. As if you'd turn down Rita Ora :crylaugh: 

Whatever floats your boat I guess. Each to their own and all that.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

8 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Keinan Davis has played in her?! :( That bitch. 

If his football career is anything to go by He probably didn't finish...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Sorry to bring football into this, but a Wolves fan just said on WM, Ronaldo will sign for Wolves next season. :crylaugh:

Hmmm :)

13ee9c1121b4bd39d674a509bf0e0966

Edited by trekka
  • Like 2

Â