Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

9 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’ve got you down as a bit of a party animal 

Not really a party animal but I’ve  been referred to as not having an off switch :)

I either don’t drink anything or I won’t stop until the small hours … but it’s more laughing with mates and music rather than crunching  beer cans on my forehead as people chant Toga , Toga

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

My nephew, far right....in Malaysia with Australia u21 hockey team for the world cup. He is pictured with the four other WA lads in the squad. They are one of the tournament favourites along with Germany and Argentina (the holders).

I realise this won't cheer others up.....I guess I needed a self indulgent boost 🙂

Screenshot_20231204_173706_Facebook.jpg

It’s Villa talk , you’ll cheer people up more  if he’s on the far left 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

My nephew, far right....in Malaysia with Australia u21 hockey team for the world cup. He is pictured with the four other WA lads in the squad. They are one of the tournament favourites along with Germany and Argentina (the holders).

I realise this won't cheer others up.....I guess I needed a self indulgent boost 🙂

"Handsome Higgins"

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

David, Stuart, Dougie, Doctor and Alex?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Cam,  Angus, Max, Brodee and Ollie.....but I like your suggestions 😀

No Bruce???

Heresy!

Cobber.

• Haha 2

Yay! New Scientist has been added to the Readly roster. 

That was probably the last remaining magazine I was (occasionally) buying in print format. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 3

Â