Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The Beatles. dont listen to them too often but what a band, always cheer me up they do. brilliant...yes,overrated.....not a chance.

Every English person should be immensely proud of The Beatles, and what they did in just 7 years. It's an incredible output in such a short period of time, and their impact is immeasurable.

i really should listen to them more often but then that would probably ruin the great experience i have when i do listen to them. they really are quite astounding.

The Beatles. dont listen to them too often but what a band, always cheer me up they do. brilliant...yes,overrated.....not a chance.

Every English person should be immensely proud of The Beatles, and what they did in just 7 years. It's an incredible output in such a short period of time, and their impact is immeasurable.

i really should listen to them more often but then that would probably ruin the great experience i have when i do listen to them. they really are quite astounding.

If I never heard half their songs again, it would be soon enough. But their good stuff is just otherworldly, totally untouchable in the pop rock genre.

If I never heard half their songs again, it would be soon enough. But their good stuff is just otherworldly, totally untouchable in the pop rock genre.

definitely.

It's hard to be proud of Scousers. They take enough misplaced pride in themselves.

The women at work have been talking about the John Lewis advert saying it's about a man that lives on his own and to get the tissues out.

I made a joke about not wanking to old lonely men on the telly which I found tremendously funny but apparently was too far for the rest of them.

how could they not find that funny  ..... I bet they are all lesbian feminists 

It's hard to be proud of Scousers. They take enough misplaced pride in themselves.

i like scousers but if id made the regular trips up to anfield or goodison in the 70s and 80s my view would no doubt be different

The women at work have been talking about the John Lewis advert saying it's about a man that lives on his own and to get the tissues out.

I made a joke about not wanking to old lonely men on the telly which I found tremendously funny but apparently was too far for the rest of them.

how could they not find that funny  ..... I bet they are all lesbian feminists 

Some people just don't get my #legendaryladbantz

Not seen it yet, but I've just read a comment from my mate on Facebook, and he described it as being, "a bit noncey".

• Like 2

Ah yes, you've progressed to the point where you think the VillaTalk audience is  like every other audience :D  We're really not :twisted:

• Like 3

Not seen it yet, but I've just read a comment from my mate on Facebook, and he described it as being, "a bit noncey".

Two female FB friends of mine on today talking about how fantastic it is, and how they are in floods of tears over it. FFS.

Two female FB friends of mine on today talking about how fantastic it is, and how they are in floods of tears over it. FFS.

I don't spend much time on Facebook but having just had a look, I see it has been posted or referenced 17 times already this morning by people I know. And then I remember why I don't spend much time on Facebook.

It's the same every year. To the point where I've heard people say, "it's not Christmas, till I've seen the John Lewis / Coca-Cola adverts". Christmas is all about rampant capitalism now. Just what the Little Baby Jebus would have wanted.

• Like 1

It's the same every year. To the point where I've heard people say, "it's not Christmas, till I've seen the John Lewis / Coca-Cola adverts". Christmas is all about rampant capitalism now. Just what the Little Baby Jebus would have wanted.

Whereas Bee Gee Jesus is a little preachier than his counterpart about it all :)

Whereas Bee Gee Jesus is a little preachier than his counterpart about it all :)

That's just Jive Talkin'

• Like 1

You are wasted in that office mate.

It's not Christmas until he says it's Christmas:

Noddy-Holder_zps4kyemgjj.jpg

• Like 4

Â