The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Jack did okay this morning in the second half.

Had one move where he nearly danced through three defenders within reach of the ball at his feet for another one of his runs but it didn't quite come off.

He's obviously a bright lad from that interview.

Welcome to the big league, Jack. You are no longer here for your potential but what you deliver, and you know it.

All the very best.

On 28/09/2018 at 06:36, Demitri_C said:

Was turned or still is? As his performances so far have been poor to average. Although bruce hasn't helped by playing him on the left. He is not a left midfielder fed! 

Play players in their natural positions you fool!

Samba as Striker..

Jedinak at Centre back..

Grealish on Left wing..

Tuanzebe at Right Back..

It's the norm is it not?

• Like 1

For the sake of his career, he needs to play in his best position asap. No goals or assists yet again for a player some tout as the best in the league.

Now, whilst I don't rate him as highly as others, he is better than what we are seeing from him and we need him to step up. Playing in a better role should help him to do that. 

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I remember talking some abuse over me saying he had hardened his heart and been sold the idea of a spurs move. I’m taking satisfaction from the interview, we have to match Jack’s ambition for him to spend his career here

Abuse for posting for following Bruce's lead in trying to get rid of Grealish and turning the lads head. You got off lightly pal.

We could all take satisfaction from the summer's events with me posting half the stuff months ago in here that Jack has just confirmed in that interview - yet would have had the whole of Villa talk tear me a new arsehole had he gone. - Ultimate satisfaction I guess?   ?

Above mine and you're satisfactions, The biggest winners of all are Jack Grealish and Aston Villa.

Congratulations on the contract Jack and a great move by the club.   :thumb:

Edited by AvfcRigo82

21 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Abuse for posting for following Bruce's lead in trying to get rid of Grealish and turning the lads head. You got off lightly pal.

We could all take satisfaction from the summer's events with me posting half the stuff months ago in here that Jack has just confirmed in that interview - yet would have had the whole of Villa talk tear me a new arsehole had he gone. - Ultimate satisfaction I guess?   ?

Above mine and you're satisfactions, The biggest winners of all are Jack Grealish and Aston Villa.

Congratulations on the contract Jack and a great move by the club.   :thumb:

The club are abigger winners than Jack. He could have been featuring against Barcelona next week. Instead he is up against Preston.

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How much does he get fouled? It’s ridiculous Twice he was cynically hacked yesterday. It’s a matter of time one of those challenges will injury him. 

TBF he goes looking for it often.

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Samba as Striker..

Jedinak at Centre back..

Grealish on Left wing..

Tuanzebe at Right Back..

It's the norm is it not?

Hutton left back

Elmohammady right wing

Adomah left wing

Hogan targetman

Â