The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

10 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

For me £25m is not enough. He’s arguably the best player we’ve ever developed and we need him desperately. Why would we sell for that. 

I knows he’s Spanish (therefore fancy) but this goalkeeper Chelsea are singing for £71m. Quality wise and potential I doubt he is almost £50m better than Jack. (I know different positions yadayada)

Edit: everything I said was wrong. Wrong keepers.

Edited by praisedmambo

What's the record for a championship player?

think he's gone tbh. We need to get as much cash and a sell on percentage. Spurs don't let anyone go cheap. This time a couple of weeks ago, we may have been looking at 15m amazing what having an owner (s) with experience in business can do without even speaking. 

Hope it works out well for him, but will annoy me when he's in the next England squad. 

3 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Oblak is Slovenian and class and he's been class at the very top level for years! And he's only 25 or something.

Think it's Kepa Arrizabalaga he's referring to and not Oblak

22 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:
26 minutes ago, KHV said:

£27m rising to £30m with a 20% sell on clause. We also have a buy back option upon being back in the premier league so I have been told by a reliable source.

If that's the case, bollocks to buying him back when we get in the Prem. We won't need him then, we'll be in the market for better. Our need for him as a player is now, so if he elects to go then bye bye forever, AFAIC. Why the effin hell would we bring him back when we are flying if he bales now? **** glory hunting "fan". :lol:

I'm 100% sure that isn't enough to get us to sell.

2 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Oblak is Slovenian and class and he's been class at the very top level for years! And he's only 25 or something.

Yes mate I know. But the goalkeeper isn’t Oblak! It’s a guy called Kepa Arrizabalaga from Athletico Bilbao! He may be great, but so is Jack. This guy is not worth nearly 3 times as much. 

I think the problem here is that we all know Jack is going to go now. We need the money now. It’s no good getting it at 4.59 on Thursday. Why would we sell him at that point?! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, avfcwills10 said:

Yes mate I know. But the goalkeeper isn’t Oblak! It’s a guy called Kepa Arrizabalaga from Athletico Bilbao! He may be great, but so is Jack. This guy is not worth nearly 3 times as much. 

I think the problem here is that we all know Jack is going to go now. We need the money now. It’s no good getting it at 4.59 on Thursday. Why would we sell him at that point?! 

Think the links you have seen today are "the team that Jack Built" 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nabby said:

Darren Lewis from Mirror reckons we want over £30mil 

Rightly so. For perspective, Jefferson Lerma has just been signed for bourmouth for £25m.

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Like 1

Since when does a football club accept the first bid ever.

Not very clever to come in with such a low ball bid with deadline day quickly approaching.

Spurs better stop **** around  just come in and pay what we want otherwise he's staying.

Levy needs to sign him or someone else, he's under major pressure from spurs fans and probably Pochettino due to his dithering in the market to sign some players and he won't be getting him for 25 million that's for sure.

Everything is in our favor so lets take them to the cleaners.

Either he stays and were happy or we get 35+ mill for him and were still happy.

It's a win win situation for us.

The hilarious thing is he could have probably got him for 15 mill before the takeover happened but due to him trying to be clever he's now having to pay over double the mug.

Shred negotiator Levy eh? Unlucky mate.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Â