The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

54 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

a jilted ex oversharing on Facebook

I hear you. It's hard to let go. On a side note, it is my singular goal on Villatalk life to overshare. I love that word. I love oversharers, as long as they let me overshare, too. If you would ever life to hear about my feelings about my long-lost pet hamster, Binky, I stand prepared to unload, just so you know.

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I hear you. It's hard to let go. On a side note, it is my singular goal on Villatalk life to overshare. I love that word. I love oversharers, as long as they let me overshare, too. If you would ever life to hear about my feelings about my long-lost pet hamster, Binky, I stand prepared to unload, just so you know.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He was crying at FT apparently but cant find any video of it

I was crying over that first goal. Old Trafford bizarre refereeing is well and truly back.  As for Jack, seems to be a good impact sub.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think it would be far weirder for his dad to refuse to wear the shirt of the team his son plays for because of his allegiance to Villa. 

He's a grown up ffs

My lad played for Walsall but I never wore their shirt😀

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Imagine a world where a great footballer really does make a firm commitment to the club and community and risks sacrificing millions to do so in a sentimental belief in the team’s future. It does happen, right?

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Imagine a world where a great footballer really does make a firm commitment to the club and community and risks sacrificing millions to do so in a sentimental belief in the team’s future. It does happen, right?

Assuming he moved for money....

• Like 1

Can I just say that this thread has become much more interesting over the last two pages. 

Who thought when it started 3814 pages ago that we'd be talking about f***ing hamsters.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Can I just say that this thread has become much more interesting over the last two pages. 

Who thought when it started 3814 pages ago that we'd be talking about f***ing hamsters.

Who f***ed a hamster? 

I bet it was Gresford. 

40 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

At least 2,500 of those pages are @rjw63 moaning about people posting in this thread to be fair

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Who f***ed a hamster? 

I bet it was Gresford. 

We’ve got nothing to prove he did f*** a hamster, but at the same time, there’s nothing proving he DIDN’T f*** a hamster!? 

Sorry for bumping Rob after promising I wouldn’t 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Can the mods show the top posters in this thread actually? Would make for funny reading 

It is in every thread nowadays. Rob needs to catch up. After the first post on every page.

Â