The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

13 minutes ago, Strog said:

Fair comment but I want our best player to be committed to the cause and not lose focus as soon  as another club comes sniffing. If he’s close to or at the end of his contract or Villa want to sell then fine. But to have such a clause in a contract means the risk of Jack leaving will come up every year unless the player gets injured or loses form.

I think as long as the clause is high enough, I'm comfortable. 

Arguably he probably wouldn't have signed the extended contract without the clause in it. The fact that he did is probably getting us an extra 20m (if he leaves). It also probably balances up the relegation clause we would have inserted.

But ideal world I agree. None of our players would want clauses or want to leave. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

At least you’ve got something definite pencilled in. I’ve tried to arrange a date with Shakira before and she was always like “whenever, wherever…”

So no waka waka then?

I think Jack with sit down with the club... he's not the sort of person not to do that. Then it comes down to the persuasion skills of Purslow, Smith and NSWE. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

At least you’ve got something definite pencilled in. I’ve tried to arrange a date with Shakira before and she was always like “whenever, wherever…”

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bp4k4cdgck5pwfq2uf08

10 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Thank god I’ve got £200 quid at 7/2 and a further £100 at 11/4 for him to stay eh?

Krispy Kremes all round courtesy of @Steero113 if he stays. 

• Haha 2

I'm still 75% he goes.

That has come down from 95% on Friday night though. 

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Expect the worse and any other result is a positive! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Yeah and some people were having a bit of banter with Tom Cruise at New Street Station yesterday...

Mission Impossible 7 - Super Jack signs a new contract! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

Mission Impossible 7 - Super Jack signs a new contract! 

Ah, so that explains why he's here!

It does strike me as funny that you sometimes can't tell what is real and what isn't in the internet. In fact, it's basically impossible - the most ridiculous things do turn out to be true sometimes.

So therefore I will both believe and not believe everything I read regarding Jack over the coming days.

• Like 1

Â