The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont think its even the alcohol I be worried about. I could imagine doing or saying something to the wrong person or family member

The footballers don’t actually live in Saudi do they? I thought they live in Qatar, Bahrain or Dubai and travel in for matches and training?

brentford is ridiculous

firstly they cant afford him

secondly he'd do a bogarde before that happened

I cant see man city having enough about them to not register him in their 25 man squad so he might play less but he'll still be there, I cant imagine brentford paying his £300k a week wages or bonuses or more importantly the likes of gucci, puma and bose following brand grealish down there 

there's not rating him, not liking him, man cit not needing him, man city not playing him..........and then there's him joining brentford, its not going to happen, man city are hopefully stuck with him for the duration of his deal

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

brentford is ridiculous

I cant see man city having enough about them to not register him in their 25 man squad so he might play less but he'll still be there, I cant imagine brentford paying his £300k a week wages or bonuses or more importantly the likes of gucci, puma and bose following brand grealish down there 

there's not rating him, not liking him, man cit not needing him, man city not playing him..........and then there's him joining brentford, its not going to happen, man city are hopefully stuck with him for the duration of his deal

My bet is another 18 months at City, and Spurs after that. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

brentford is ridiculous

He also goes against the entire Brentford transfer philosophy that the club has basically been built oin

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Played 50 games last season for a team that won the treble. He'll end up at margate for me in 4 weeks time.

Though I do think Pep has or will grow tired of his antics and will cut him loose in a year or two.

Alright Kevin.

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Played 50 games last season for a team that won the treble. He'll end up at margate for me in 4 weeks time.

Though I do think Pep has or will grow tired of his antics and will cut him loose in a year or two.

I'm not sure he'll live long enough to make it to Margate. His liver is in the final stages of organ failure and his shins have crumbled under the weight of his beer belly

57 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

brentford is ridiculous

You are making out as if players dont take a pay cut and when he hits 30 or his contract expires he wont be getting that sort of money.

Then there is toney money and money they get for big players. I cpuld see it maybe in couple seasons.

But maybe manure mught be tempted who knows?

• Haha 1

Could see this happening from a mile away. A lot of City fans are spoilt brats in the football World. They had their shiny new toy when Grealish signed, now they don't want to play with him any more and have moved onto the next one.

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You are making out as if players dont take a pay cut and when he hits 30 or his contract expires he wont be getting that sort of money.

Then there is toney money and money they get for big players. I cpuld see it maybe in couple seasons.

But maybe manure mught be tempted who knows?

end of contract he takes what he can get

mid contract he's not taking that step down

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

end of contract he takes what he can get

mid contract he's not taking that step down

Of course he will more likely end up at brentford in that scenerio but i think west ham is more likely  they overpay and can afford him

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Of course he will more likely end up at brentford in that scenerio but i think west ham is more likely  they overpay and can afford him

West Ham notoriously tight owners to play for a negative manager. Dream all around

If only there was another sizeable club in Manchester that has a history of overspending on wages and fees for players - who perhaps are no longer at the peak of their powers - in order to maintain the appearance of still being a power house. 

Â