The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Best game I’ve seen from him in a long time. Different player from his time here, releases the ball a lot quicker, puts in the hard work defensively. Seems to be on same wavelength as his teammates now.

Still a gigantic clearing in the woods

• Like 1

He's playing better but I think it is down to how they are setting up, they have 4 CBs in and there is a heavy reliance on him, KDB, Mahrez to create. He doesn't have to turn around and pass it back to Cancelo every time now.

43 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Watching the game I knew there would be a complete wankfest from the fanboys on here so predictable 😂😂 I think some support JG more than they support AVFC 😂😂

Odd. Of course some fans are going to take an interest in his career after us. He has over 200 apps for us and fetched us 100 million ffs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

For a whole generation of us he's the best villa player we've ever seen

Spent years shouting from the roof top that he's world class could play for any team in the world and should be England's star player 

But now he plays for someone else you can't be a villa fan unless you hate him...its a load of bollocks, I actually still like him because for me the association with villa will always be there, he's still a villa academy product and he's still a villa fan

Agree with most of that, but I do think he’s a word removed. Not just for leaving us, but the manner of it, and also his general personality.

Football fans are weird though. Saw the City fans booing Milner today as if he was some kind of Judas figure!?

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

For a whole generation of us he's the best villa player we've ever seen

Spent years shouting from the roof top that he's world class could play for any team in the world and should be England's star player 

But now he plays for someone else you can't be a villa fan unless you hate him...its a load of bollocks, I actually still like him because for me the association with villa will always be there, he's still a villa academy product and he's still a villa fan

If anything, he's vindicating everything we've been saying about him all those years.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

If anything, he's vindicating everything we've been saying about him all those years.

That's partly it for me

Can remember sat in a pub with my mates telling them he'll play for barca he's that good and them laughing, there's definitely an element of I told you so

But now it's man city because barca are broke I'm supposed to hate it?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Watching the game I knew there would be a complete wankfest from the fanboys on here so predictable 😂😂 I think some support JG more than they support AVFC 😂😂

Grow up

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Urgh.

Keep this garbage on Facebook.

Â