The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's exactly what I was thinking too

All that money yet gets given free stuff to get photographed in 

They don't pay for anything mate. I can personally say, a few don't even pay for there high end cars, an if they do it's 30-40% lower than we would get them.

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

How is any of this any different to when he was at Villa? The only difference between him here and at Villa is his shit performances, which I don’t doubt will improve. Otherwise the off field antics and injuries are just par for the course.

I am personally finally over him leaving us and as such I genuinely don’t want to see him destroy his career. It’s a horrible thing to witness. Hoping it’s mostly media noise and he will sort his shit out. 

I was never upset. He’s wanted out for years now. Blokes a nob. He was a nob with us and he’s a nob with city. Couldn’t care less what happens to his career. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, AV82 said:

ITT middle aged blokes complaining about a former players fashion sense. Get a grip. 😂

Always makes me laugh. VTers sat around wearing Regatta fleeces and walking shoes moaning about a footballer spending a few quid on a nice jumper

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, AV82 said:

ITT middle aged blokes complaining about a former players fashion sense. Get a grip. 😂

That's cool, wait till you see overweight gammon faced men in armchairs react to elite athletes kicking a ball on a Saturday.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Always makes me laugh. VTers sat around wearing Regatta fleeces and walking shoes moaning about a footballer spending a few quid on a nice jumper

What's wrong with walking shoes? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mister_a said:

That's cool, wait till you see overweight gammon faced men in armchairs react to elite athletes kicking a ball on a Saturday.

Villa Park must have the highest proportion of gammon in the Prem surely?

On 19/02/2022 at 17:31, VillaChris said:

Despite what Pep is saying to media I get the feeling he's massively disappointing dealing with Jack's mentality of going out too much.

Think Dean Smith was perfect sort of manager for that, turning a blind eye to off field stuff and putting arm round shoulder.

We don't even need to speculate, Pep has come out and said Realish needs to offer more this season, not in the future. He's clearly disappointed in him. Funny that a manger as feted as Pep can get less out of the player than someone as routinely dismissed as Dean Smith.

4 hours ago, AvonVillain said:

We don't even need to speculate, Pep has come out and said Realish needs to offer more this season, not in the future. He's clearly disappointed in him. Funny that a manger as feted as Pep can get less out of the player than someone as routinely dismissed as Dean Smith.

Pep ain't about to build his team around Grealish like Smith did. Silly example to try and big Smith up!

On 20/02/2022 at 15:20, mottaloo said:

I'd say so. Ironic that he is the very type of wage "earner" that could afford such crazy prices (take dsquared2 tee shirts at £300 for example !) yet, he is getting paid to wear the gear AND gets it for free.

He is riding the gravy train with biscuit wheels. And why not.

Â