The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

It’s irrelevant and this stuff gets overblown, but… you do wonder why he posts this stuff? He must know how it looks to city fans when he’s been a disappointment and he is pictured wasted in Dubai during the season break. The comments are a trainwreck.
By all means go and enjoy yourself but don’t offer up photo evidence to be used against you. No doubt the tabloids will recycle this picture with a story about how playboy Jack Grealish seen worse for wear with his old drinking buddy. I’m sure Pep will love that. He really needs some better advice - same as it ever was at villa really.

23 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

It’s irrelevant and this stuff gets overblown, but… you do wonder why he posts this stuff? He must know how it looks to city fans when he’s been a disappointment and he is pictured wasted in Dubai during the season break. The comments are a trainwreck.
By all means go and enjoy yourself but don’t offer up photo evidence to be used against you. No doubt the tabloids will recycle this picture with a story about how playboy Jack Grealish seen worse for wear with his old drinking buddy. I’m sure Pep will love that. He really needs some better advice - same as it ever was at villa really.

He’s either very stupid, getting the wrong advice, or doesn’t see it as a problem. 

4 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

No they didn’t buy a striker. 

I'm worried they'll try and withold a payment at this rate if it's in instalments! Say we sold them a player they knew had a problem etc with these parasites I wouldn't be surprised with anything they try and pull

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

The bloke just likes a drink and to play as hard as he works. He could do that at Villa and get away with it. He can't at City. 

I don't think Gerrard would allow it at villa either , maybe one of Smith's weaknesses.

• Like 1

None of us would be able to go to our workplaces bladdered the next morning and do our jobs effectively. It is clearly a big issue since he has no shame in hiding it. It gives Pep every reason to not pick him. And whilst I don’t begrudge anyone down time, given Grealish’s network, I hope McGinn largely steers clear. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I wonder what our other players think about him on a professional level. Mings and Emi I see as 2 serious professionals but I wonder were they happy to see him go

didn't bother to fact check it myself but some eagle eyed posters said something about jack and emi not following each other on social media, emi not liking or replying to any of jacks goodbye messages etc

hope SJM doesn't hang out with him too much. he's never looked sharper or in better shape

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

didn't bother to fact check it myself but some eagle eyed posters said something about jack and emi not following each other on social media, emi not liking or replying to any of jacks goodbye messages etc

hope SJM doesn't hang out with him too much. he's never looked sharper or in better shape

It would fit, Emi Martinez seems the true professional and family man. I'd imagine he didn't have much at all in common with Greal-hiss.

Â