The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

The thing that annoys me the most is that all the fact fake itks that didn’t know a thing but put their eggs in the Grealish to City basket based on likelihood are going to use this to validate their bullshit.  

even worse, gregg evans and sam lee are going to be proven correct...

Just now, tomav84 said:

Well Sam Lee was right either way.  ‘The deal is close, unless he does a u-turn’.

Basically, he’ll sign or he won’t.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jim said:

That’s the thing loads of people were saying we aren’t a selling club anymore, no way NSWE sell him, doesn’t fit in with the plan… 

Suggests many felt even if there was interest he would still stay. For me it’s the radio silence from Jack and the club. Rumours would have been nipped in the bud immediately if the club came out and said not for sale.

I mentioned this a couple of days ago and was shot down in flames AND a hail of bullets!

• Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

Gregg has said £100m from the minute the last contract was signed. He obviously had knowledge (though I hate how gleeful he will be about it). Sam Lee probably found out some stuff late in the day but has also been used to troll us.

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

I mentioned this a couple of days ago and was shot down in flames AND a hail of bullets!

Literally every time I’ve expressed concern up to and including today that it might be happening, I’ve had pelters. There are some people who will see the inevitable photos of Jack in a City shirt announcing that his dreams have come true and insist it’s a photo shop job and he’s just about to sign a new contract. 

2 hours ago, deck said:

If everyone only produced posts in response to definitive statements, certainties and irrefutable facts, discussion and debate in forums would soon dry up!

Oh nooooooo!

:trollface:

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If the release clause was £100m and Percy knew about it. Wouldn’t he of stated “Manchester City have activated Jack Grealish’s release clause” rather than the “100m offer” 

True.

Because there is no **** release clause!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Twitter is a cesspool, but the backlash to Sam Lee was interesting to see, Percy blocking comments now too and others following suit. The media on a whole has moved from reporting news to creating news, even more so in recent times. Some people power may make them think twice about the obvious click bait content they're creating. The word "journalist" next to most of their names is a disgrace to the profession.

Edited by VillaJay

Lets state the facts as we know.

Grealish wants to play with KDB

No marketing material in the club shop or website featuring Grealish

Confirmed £100 million offer made

Club not come out and said not for sale.

New updated contract offered, but not signed as yet.

No one officially saying he won't go.

Don't look good does it?

11 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Literally every time I’ve expressed concern up to and including today that it might be happening, I’ve had pelters. There are some people who will see the inevitable photos of Jack in a City shirt announcing that his dreams have come true and insist it’s a photo shop job and he’s just about to sign a new contract. 

Photos of Jack in a City shirt would be actual proof that it happened, which would be the exact opposite of your "feeling" that it would? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Lets state the facts as we know.

Grealish wants to play with KDB

No marketing material in the club shop or website featuring Grealish

Confirmed £100 million offer made

Club not come out and said not for sale.

New updated contract offered, but not signed as yet.

No one officially saying he won't go.

Don't look good does it?

2 weeks to the start of the season it is what it is.

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Amazing that the media make bullshit up to lure in and wind up fans and sell fake news then get all uppity when people call them out or they get treated like shit by the very people they’re trying to exploit. They can honestly all just **** off. 

Would hate for smug ass Sam Lee's speculative nonsense to ultimately be vindicated.

Â