The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Strange because I got forwarded a whatsapp chat claiming that he'd broken his leg last night. Assumed it was nonsense because Jack had updated his Instagram story of him watching the football at home. Can't see him but also wouldn't expect him to do that if he'd just broke his leg.

Same info now going through Twitter, doesn't make it any more credible mind but the fact the Villa twitter wont show him in training is worrying me. 

He was watching football at 7pm last night and you can see his left sock in the pic if that helps.  

Yes pretty concerning. Hard to know what to believe on Twitter (a lot that is easy to dismiss though)

This one is possibly a bit worrying, think this guy tends to be ITK about Leicester but a chance he could’ve heard something

Just now, ender4 said:

Dean Smith did his press conference today morning didn’t he?   And no mention of any injury.

Could've been awaiting news on the extent of the injury. Doubt he'd say anything, unless questioned, if Grealish was having scans etc. 

Just now, ender4 said:

Dean Smith did his press conference today morning didn’t he?   And no mention of any injury.

He wouldn't necessarily tell his opponents of a new injury to his best player, but having said that, absence of proof isn't proof of absence.

9 minutes ago, ender4 said:

This on top of Jack’s insta posts and his interview this morning on the website. 

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why would anyone make up such a rumour. I’m worried.

Same, injury rumours are only started by opposition fans on a windup before a fixture. Its not Leicester fans saying this.

i remember it was just a twitter rumour he’d be out 3 months after that 2-2 at the Hawthornes. Turned out to be bang on

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why would anyone make up such a rumour. I’m worried.

It's a twitter rumour. Why do some people on there feel the need to post that some celeb or other is dead?

Maybe he is injured but it wouldn't surprise me if he was perfectly fit.

Â