The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Honestly it was pretty clear from his run to the car he's pissed even before any of the crashes, he can't jog in a straight line.

Maybe he's doing some sort of drill imagining there are cones there.

Personally I don't think it is "clear" just from his running that he's pissed (i mean if I was wearing crocs i would run the same). You look at the driving too and it's reasonable to assume he's had plenty of late shandies and has a very fuzzy head! 

What's weird (or just plain thick) is that he's not even trying to be subtle or careful 🤦‍♂️ it's all gung ho ffs! 

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't think someone that behaves like this should be the poster child and captain of the football club. I don't.

I wrongly just assumed or blindly hoped he swiped a car in the early hours be it through stupidity or tiredness. He is clearly absolutely a danger, and off his face.

He is a moron.

I said earlier I wondered what/if the club fine or punishment would be. Surely Dean will be asked about it. 

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't think someone that behaves like this should be the poster child and captain of the football club. I don't.

I agree, sadly. I'm not sure he was a great captain anyway, really, he was given it to keep him happy as our best player, he doesn't really lead on the pitch. This needs to result in change, not sure who it'd be though.

Mings is probably the obvious candidate. Maybe Martinez, but the keeper being captain is always a bit odd.

36 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Nobody drives like that unless they are absolutely steaming or on something.

**** bellend. 

Idiots do. 

Not defending him at all, but while not as fast, it is most frequent to see older people or younger, "innocent" looking drivers do stupid things in cars.

If I had a £1 for everytime a 20 year old old blonde pulled out of the Tesco's car park without indicating, thus causing danger to other drivers or pedestrians, I would be a wealthy man.

What I'm trying to say is that while Jack might not me a mensa member, it is not necessary to be steaming to cause danger on the road.

14 minutes ago, darrenm said:

But also shows how much footballers pay into the economy through taxes.

Unless they have offshore limited company accounts/trusts like a lot of them do I think?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Unless they have offshore limited company accounts/trusts like a lot of them do I think?

I don't think it works that way, I think since they are "employed" they have normal tax liabilities? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

People who are genuinely still trying to insinuate that he might have just been " tired " or just a terrible driver simply blow my mind.

Someone there at the time also claimed there was a white powderey substance on the passenger seat. ( Obviously could be bollox but could also explain the energy in the morning and irrational thinking lol )

He was at Ross McCormacks ffs, do you tink he was having a wholesome player get together all night?

Ive probably done worse in my younger years to be honest, but this pedastal where people legit will be blind when he does things wrong is frankly quite dangerous, and probably a part of the reason he aint dissuaded from doing them.

Doesnt matter how good he is, e deserves blasting when he deserves it, and if he doesnt learn his career could very well tank along with it just like many other players we have seen go the same route.

If this was an opposition player the knives would be out.

Love isnt blind, its just plain retarded obviously.

lol

If this was, I don't know, David Luiz or Jesse Lingard, I think people would call them idiots. Just like we did with Jack, and I think rightly so.

However suggesting that there was white powder in the car and he was drunk/high/whatever vice you decide to insert is guesswork.

Innocent until proven guilty, and he was found guilty of dangerous driving. Nothing else.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I don't think it works that way, I think since they are "employed" they have normal tax liabilities? 

Yep. They're not a business where they can write off income for expenditure. They could try and claim for things they have to pay for to do their job but I doubt there would be much. You have to get very creative for that.

Graphic showing how Lewis Hamilton secured a £3.3m VAT refund. 1. Hamilton uses his British Virgin Islands company to buy a £16m Bombardier jet. 2. The company leases the plane to a new company in the Isle of Man. 3. This leases the plane to a third party jet management company. The Isle of Man grants a £3.3m VAT refund based on this 'business transaction'. 4. This company leases the plane exclusively to Lewis Hamilton company BRV Limited and to Lewis Hamilton.

• Shocked 2

23 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

They get their salary through PAYE so cant avoid/evade the majority of it. Maybe they channel their advertising income dubiously though.

• Like 2

So, he's obviously off his tits on something in the video. But no proof.

He goes to leave the scene but doesn't and faces up.

The tailgating and speeding isn't great but not exactly rare.

But it's all unbecoming of the captain of Aston Villa FC. I've got confidence in Dean Smith to know how to handle this.

When people have no boundaries they do get out of control. His family and Dean Smith need to let him know in no uncertain terms that he needs to be better than that. Probably Southgate too.

There's no need for any further punishment - he can't drive for 9 months and it's cost him a wedge. But he needs to be a model pro from now on. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, darrenm said:

So, he's obviously off his tits on something in the video. But no proof.

He goes to leave the scene but doesn't and faces up.

The tailgating and speeding isn't great but not exactly rare.

But it's all unbecoming of the captain of Aston Villa FC. I've got confidence in Dean Smith to know how to handle this.

When people have no boundaries they do get out of control. His family and Dean Smith need to let him know in no uncertain terms that he needs to be better than that. Probably Southgate too.

There's no need for any further punishment - he can't drive for 9 months and it's cost him a wedge. But he needs to be a model pro from now on. 

👍 

Not proven, the law thinks he's innocent of driving under the influence, but any rational person would say if that is how he drives when not under the influence then he would never have passed his test.  Hence,  he was almost certainly under the influence.

He needs to have it made clear to him that he is very lucky to have got only the fine and ban he did,  and that he's very lucky it's happened at a time when the world has a much bigger concern, and when virtually no opposition fans are in the stadium to chant about it all game.  It will still attract attention, it will still be news, but this will blow over way quicker than normal with the arse the government are making of Brexit and the impending third wave of covid.

It hurts but another incident like this should see him fired for bringing the club into disrepute, but there's no way he would be. Maybe that's a way they could drive a change... it may not impact him, but it hurts the club he claims to love. Something has to change though.

50 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Idiots do. 

Not defending him at all, but while not as fast, it is most frequent to see older people or younger, "innocent" looking drivers do stupid things in cars.

If I had a £1 for everytime a 20 year old old blonde pulled out of the Tesco's car park without indicating, thus causing danger to other drivers or pedestrians, I would be a wealthy man.

What I'm trying to say is that while Jack might not me a mensa member, it is not necessary to be steaming to cause danger on the road.

If I had a £1 for that, I would be a well off perv.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Yep. They're not a business where they can write off income for expenditure. They could try and claim for things they have to pay for to do their job but I doubt there would be much. You have to get very creative for that.

Graphic showing how Lewis Hamilton secured a £3.3m VAT refund. 1. Hamilton uses his British Virgin Islands company to buy a £16m Bombardier jet. 2. The company leases the plane to a new company in the Isle of Man. 3. This leases the plane to a third party jet management company. The Isle of Man grants a £3.3m VAT refund based on this 'business transaction'. 4. This company leases the plane exclusively to Lewis Hamilton company BRV Limited and to Lewis Hamilton.

Ah yes, well-known accountant Lewis Hamilton learning how to game the financial system when he's not being arguably the best F1 driver of all time. 

His financial advisers obviously cooked this up - bet he hardly had a clue about what was going on. 

• Like 1

Â