The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Anybody else think that a short loan might do the lad some good?

He's hardly had a pre-season and we've got other options available at present.

Would help to build up his fitness and give him a run of games. Think a move to the Championship would be ideal for a few months personally

Are you kidding ?

Didnt you see him last season, the kid is class, i dont want to see him in another shirt ever.

• Like 2

Would help to build up his fitness and give him a run of games. Think a move to the Championship would be ideal for a few months personally

Are you kidding ?

Didnt you see him last season, the kid is class, i dont want to see him in another shirt ever.

Let's hope so, he could be our Totti :D

Are you kidding ?

Agree he was decent last season in a very poor side.

Just saying he's only 19 and has gone from League One to the Premier League in a very short space of time. It's a massive jump.

Are you kidding ?

Agree he was decent last season in a very poor side.

Just saying he's only 19 and has gone from League One to the Premier League in a very short space of time. It's a massive jump.

but a massive jump that I believe he is up for and able.

A **** loan to the championship? "Don't think we will see much of him this season"?

Have you two gone completely off the deep end? 

People would be, rightly, outraged if that happened!

A **** loan to the championship? "Don't think we will see much of him this season"?

Not really. Just being realistic.

Looking at the players we have and with the Traore move looking more likely, I'm just struggling to see where Jack fits in at the moment.

I'm only suggesting loaning him for a short period, which will get his fitness up, which will benefit Jack and us later in the season

Not really. Just being realistic.

Looking at the players we have and with the Traore move looking more likely, I'm just struggling to see where Jack fits in at the moment.

Ok.

In the starting XI.

No loan, but he needs to push on this year and start having more end product. Too many players have a brief moment in the sun and fizzle into mediocrity.

I think he just needs to score early on in the season to give him some confidence. Too many times last season he opted for a pass when a shot would have been the better option. 

IMHO it's not in the least bit realistic to suggest Grealish should go out on loan. It would be utter bloody madness.

I'm not sure it would.

Is he a guaranteed, 100%, first team player at all times this season?  If so, don't loan him.  If not, would a loan do him any harm?

• Like 1

IMHO it's not in the least bit realistic to suggest Grealish should go out on loan. It would be utter bloody madness.

I'm not sure it would.

Is he a guaranteed, 100%, first team player at all times this season?  If so, don't loan him.  If not, would a loan do him any harm?

I don't think there are many "guaranteed 100% first team player at all times this season" players in the squad, so, again, I think the yardstick you are using in order to justify sending him on loan is unrealistic as it would probably trip up 90% of the other players too. Grealish will play more than his fair share this season and certainly plenty enough to warrant keeping him around the place.

Not for me.

Jack played an hour v Tamworth and that was it for pre-season. Didn't play for the u-21's last night either.

If people are expecting the likes of the Everton & West Ham performances from the end of last season, they're going to be very disappointed.

Â