The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I like Grealish .Whenever i have seen him play in the Youths or Reserves he has excited me with his dribbling and passing skills. However he has no chance of being picked for the first team if the clueless one is still in charge next season .He does not like playing with a genuine winger .

I've seen him many times and he has better football technique & ability on the ball than Gabby and Weimann combined.

Seen it at premier league level have you? Completely different, he’ll have half the amount of time.

We have the biggest pitch in the league and he won't get doubled up on if he plays for us.

Control/technique make no difference what division you are in either.

It made a difference when Delph moved from Leeds. He scored 6 or 7 quality goals the season we bought him, for us he's yet to score many a season.

Weather he is a genuine winger or not is a matter of opinion VillaChris,but i would be more than surprised if this present manager was brave enough to give him a chance. Players like Robinson and Burke play well in reserve games but never get a look in .This manager has never given the likes of Carruthers or Gardener a chance either.

Just watched the highlights.

Grealish got two assists.

Excellent play and decision making for the last goal, not to mention the 3rd one.

From what I have seen of Jack he would be more than good enough to be in and around the Villa 1st team. Would be an excellent player to have coming off the bench and starting the odd game. Can't tell much from highlights though, but if he get's his chance at the end of the season he's not gonna sink or swim, he's gonna glide.

• Like 1

Let's face it lads Jack looks like a great prospect...........exactly the sort of player Lambert is blind too.

Yeah he certainly didn't sign Benteke or Okore, did he?

All I'm saying is Lambert will without question play somebody out of position before giving any of our kids coming through the ranks a chance.

Start him off on the bench then if he plays well play him last game from the start... Obviously as long as we are safe!

I don't see why us being safe at the time makes any difference. He'll be high on confidence and he's a player who can make things happen. It's something we need right now regardless of his inexperience at the top. He can do absolutely no worse than what we're already playing

• Like 2

I've seen him many times and he has better football technique & ability on the ball than Gabby and Weimann combined.

Seen it at premier league level have you? Completely different, he’ll have half the amount of time.

True, but he can control the ball which is a nice string to his bow not enough of our team has.

I don't get this "He's not ready, let him develop naturally...." or "He is not ready phisically".

BS, throw him in the deep end like Arsenal did with Walcott!

Yeah that's worked out amazingly for him, hasn't it? 

I don't get this "He's not ready, let him develop naturally...." or "He is not ready phisically".

BS, throw him in the deep end like Arsenal did with Walcott!

Yeah that's worked out amazingly for him, hasn't it? 

Well yes it has really.

Injuries are part and parcel of the game no matter level your playing at.

For some reason at this club we have a massive reluctance to give our own youth a chance. Look at another example like James Millner or Rooney. No one is saying play him 24/7.

• Like 1

Â