The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Great work for the goal there - good move sending him on loan there to learn the physical side of the game. He's clearly got a very good footballing head on those shoulders - can't wait to see him starting for us some time. 

Let's face it lads Jack looks like a great prospect...........exactly the sort of player Lambert is blind too.

Yeah he certainly didn't sign Benteke or Okore, did he? 

What has Okore done at Villa?

I hope he doesn't get loaned out again as I'd like to see him given at least a few sub appearances next season to try him out then if he's not ready he can be loaned out again in January.

Let's face it lads Jack looks like a great prospect...........exactly the sort of player Lambert is blind too.

Yeah he certainly didn't sign Benteke or Okore, did he? 

What has Okore done at Villa?

I hope he doesn't get loaned out again as I'd like to see him given at least a few sub appearances next season to try him out then if he's not ready he can be loaned out again in January.

Prospects haven't really done anything... that's why they are called prospects. 

Looked class on the highlights, he looks exactly the type of option we need in our squad particularly in that wide midfield area.

Way I'd look at it, he should get a chance first half of next season and if he finds the prem too much of a struggle then loan him out to a championship club in January.

Anyone know who long he has left on his present deal? I say that as that's where it seems to go wrong with our young players, they showed some promise, we hand them a bumper new deal and they lose their way after that.

LOL, you mean Lambert being so short sighted, that he sent him out on loan to gain valuable experience?

• Like 1

Would Grealish do a better job than Gabby/Weimann right now?

As he actually resembles a footballer, yes. He should not be on loan if he's better than what we've got.

If he wasn't on loan we wouldn't even know that he could be able to do a better job - and that said, some people are saying that lower league football isn't like the prem and ergo not valuable experience (I don't agree with them)... so it's a minefield really. 

I've seen him many times and he has better football technique & ability on the ball than Gabby and Weimann combined.

Seen it at premier league level have you? Completely different, he’ll have half the amount of time.

We have the biggest pitch in the league and he won't get doubled up on if he plays for us.

Control/technique make no difference what division you are in either.

Think he signed a 3 year deal in 2012 Chris

So we need to get an extension sorted this summer then unless his brother can correct us?

But let's not go mental and hand him a 5 year deal on 20k a week when he's barely done anything in the premier league, like we did with Bannan and the Fonz.

I've seen him many times and he has better football technique & ability on the ball than Gabby and Weimann combined.

Seen it at premier league level have you? Completely different, he’ll have half the amount of time.

We have the biggest pitch in the league and he won't get doubled up on if he plays for us.

Control/technique make no difference what division you are in either.

We have the same size pitch as everyone else since they were standardized, no?

Â