The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

56 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

LMAO - Jack used a photo of himself waiting to take a corner for his post-match tweet. Truly, what a contribution today.

Just screams of:

spacer.png

he was awful. City just didn’t need him. Sterling came on and looked better within seconds. Doesn’t work in their system and right now looks little more than a PR signing.

But whatever I’m not petty and vindictive you’re petty and vindictive

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

I cannot believe how many pages this thread is still accruing. I give about as much of a s*** about him these days as he gives about the Villa. Let him go lads!

You can always stop posting in this thread, it seems like you are part of the growth.....

12 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He seemed to be behind the play for most of their major attacks. Odd decision to play him as a false 9 today, but they've all done it one point.

My theory is that Grealish was due to play on the left and Foden through the middle until they saw Milner was playing at right back and decided to use Foden on the left to expose Milner's lack of pace. 

Still early days for Jack, he will come good with time.  Will make a great impact sub against tired legs.  City have an abundance of talent. All they need is him to pop up with the winner one day in a big game and they can be happy with the signing.   They will want to make Real Madrid marquee style commercial signings every year or 2 going forwards 

37 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Still early days for Jack, he will come good with time.  Will make a great impact sub against tired legs.  City have an abundance of talent. All they need is him to pop up with the winner one day in a big game and they can be happy with the signing.   They will want to make Real Madrid marquee style commercial signings every year or 2 going forwards 

God I don't think even man City would be happy with 100 mil on an impact sub

7 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

God I don't think even man City would be happy with 100 mil on an impact sub

He’s sold the shirts and got them the exposure they needed. Probably a whole new generation of city fans because of Jack. 

He might turn out to be great. Or he might turn out to be like Hazard at Real. Not every marquee signing will work out. 

Â