The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

20 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Is anyone else bothered by the rumours we're going to offer him £200k pw to stay? We've not won anything with him for him to earn that kind of money from us. I think that sets a rather dangerous precedent for any incoming stars we chase in the near future. 

People valuing him at £200m but giving out about being paid money which talents of that value earn. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

Will do buddy. 😁 I am actually spending some of my free time putting Villa over in a positive light, not shitting on the fanbase or club.  We have to stand up for Villa.

Good on you. Of course it’s fair to question things, that’s what forums are all about, but the last few years our owners and manager have given us plenty to be positive about. And what they are doing with the youth team suggest that this isn’t a “Xia” shit or bust plan, rather a long term plan for success. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but I’m struggling atm to understand anyone that isn’t over the moon with how things are going. 

I’m not ITK, nor do I fully understand football finances, but respected posters like @TrentVilla said we were literally hours from going bump. What has been achieved in a relatively short period of time has been remarkable. 

12 minutes ago, Folski said:

People valuing him at £200m but giving out about being paid money which talents of that value earn. 🙄

Exactly. World class players deserve world class salaries 

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Every day that this drags out, the club's hands get tied tighter if he ends up leaving. We'd really have to scramble to make up for the loss unless we have replacements lined up to exclusive contingency deals.

The only place it drags out is on Twitter, internet forums and reddit.  I promise you the club is not in a panic over the words of a Reddit ITK.  Just typing that sentence makes me 😂

Whether he stay or goes our recruiting team has a plan I promise. They have nailed every window since the NSWE takeover. 

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

I am kind of intrigued to see how much Jack would improve working with Pep every day. Only one thing for it. We’re gonna have to create a new assistant role!

I’m not. I know this probably makes me sound like a spoiled kid, but I only give a shit about Villa players. Should Jack leave (which I don’t believe will happen) I honestly couldn’t give a toss how he does at the new club. 

1 hour ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Over the past decade, City claim to have raised over £600m more in commercial activity than Liverpool Arsenal and Spurs. Pure fiction. Impossible under normal business trading. Their trophies are and will be forever tainted by this. An asterisk next to thy name. Financial doping plain and simple. There should be rules or non. Not rules for some and non for others.

The owners are corrupt, self-entitled liars who govern over a virtual dictatorship in their own country and are not used to being challenged. In 2008, operation 'sportswash' sort out potential vehicles to legitimise dictatorship sovereign wealth laundering . Settling on Manchester. 'Man Citeh' were completely hollowed out to be filled with a dictatorial fisting. Nothing, besides the name, of their previous incarnation remained. Merely, a soft power puppet state.

Meanwhile, City fans from a bygone era remain spineless and supine suckling at the 'Kool-aide' teat in the name of 'winning'. Whilst each passing success feels a little more hollow than the last; "I don't really feel connected to the club that much", "Might give it a miss this week" and "I'm not too bother about the footy". All the while looking over as more and more plastic 'purists' skulk up to suckle suckle suckle suckle......'Citeh, Citeh best team in der land'... indeed.

Post that on Blue Moon and watch the carnage!

Adam West Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Are we still shitting bricks over Jeremy friggin’ Parnaby or has something else happened on the last couple of hours?  Can’t be arsed to scroll back.

Nah that's it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Are we still shitting bricks over Jeremy friggin’ Parnaby or has something else happened on the last couple of hours?  Can’t be arsed to scroll back.

Nothing. Just Jeremy and a few trolls on here 

Hate reading this thread during the summer. He might go, he might stay. I hope he stays. We don’t know anything. None of the journos and social media ITKs know anything.

Make a cup of tea, go for a nice walk or something. We’ll have some news, probably in a couple of weeks. Everything else is noise.

• Like 2

I think Jack is back to training in a week, he will hopefully play some part in the match against Sevilla.

Would be something if he signs a new deal just before the game; atmosphere at Villa Park would be amazing.

Make it happen NSWE.

• Like 1

Â