The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Souness hasnt managed in 15 years, not sure why he is relevant except for his dinosaur opinions. 

Last night he was criticising Southampton player for diving and he was visibly holding back not to blame the foreigners

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Souness hasnt managed in 15 years, not sure why he is relevant except for his dinosaur opinions. 

Last night he was criticising Southampton player for diving and he was visibly holding back not to blame the foreigners

An utter scumbag and I struggle to find anything positive from having someone of his ilk on at all.

I want my pundits to be 30 years old, efficient in every aspect of the game, all the leagues, stats, strategies, be totally unbiased and support walsall or Accrington Stanley.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

An utter scumbag and I struggle to find anything positive from having someone of his ilk on at all.

I want my pundits to be 30 years old, efficient in every aspect of the game, all the leagues, stats, strategies, be totally unbiased and support walsall or Accrington Stanley.

I dont mind the pundits if they know what talking about regardless of age ha. Mourinho was a brilliant pundit, so is Wenger

Is a place for a Roy Keane because he is well aware of what his role is on the TV but Souness is just bitter that players shitter than he was are making 100 times what he did. He has said similar before

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Isn't there a photo/video clip somewhere of Middlesborough winning a penalty for a blatant dive back in the 1970's when Souness is playing for them? And to say that Souness is strongly claiming for a penalty is somewhat of an understatement.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I dont mind the pundits if they know what talking about regardless of age ha. Mourinho was a brilliant pundit, so is Wenger

Is a place for a Roy Keane because he is well aware of what his role is on the TV but Souness is just bitter that players shitter than he was are making 100 times what he did. He has said similar before

Yes, essentially, good natured arguments, good natured bitter banter, characters, knowledgeable.

12 hours ago, Keyblade said:

What's the broadcasting equivalent of a career ending Graeme Souness tackle? Because Souness needs one of those, like yesterday.

He's immune.... There was an incident a while back where Alex Scott was doing some half time analysis talking about a team's "low block" tactic. He stopped her mid sentence with breathtaking disrespect and asked dismissively "what's a low block"..... 

He came off as an idiot, a misogynist, a rude prick, a dinosaur and, at a stretch a racist, all in one moment all being broadcast live on TV.

He's still employed.

Edited by jimmygreaves
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

i want pundits who sound as if they watch football, preferably in their spare time but at the very least sound like they watch the PL and the teams that they are commenting on

souness is paid how much? £250k a year?? he doesnt watch football, the likes of danny murphy watch spurs and maybe a few more games a year, tonight is man city vs monchengladbach do you think anyone in the studio will have watched them this season? not a chance, at the very best they might ahve watched some highlights from the weekend, probably been told something by a researcher about the manager going to dortmund

i want a pundit who sounds like he watched atalanta vs napoli at the weekend just because he thought it would be an enjoyable game of football

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i want pundits who sound as if they watch football, preferably in their spare time but at the very least sound like they watch the PL and the teams that they are commenting on

souness is paid how much? £250k a year?? he doesnt watch football, the likes of danny murphy watch spurs and maybe a few more games a year, tonight is man city vs monchengladbach do you think anyone in the studio will have watched them this season? not a chance, at the very best they might ahve watched some highlights from the weekend, probably been told something by a researcher about the manager going to dortmund

i want a pundit who sounds like he watched atalanta vs napoli at the weekend just because he thought it would be an enjoyable game of football

Its why should have a Honigstein or Sid Lowe on these panels who know these players. If United or Liverpool sign a random player from Scandinavia or Italy tomorrow and ask 95% of Sky or BBC pundits they will just give you a cliche answer even though never never seen them play. I think some of the ESPN pundits I watch on YouTube are a bit better as they cover more leagues so need to know the players

Worst part with Souness as well is that he actually played and managed abroad

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The goals show for BTs Champions League group stage footage is perfect for you then. James Richardson is a very knowledgeable host and all the pundits genuinely know loads about football. Always find it really interesting listening to them. Nothing else I've seen comes close.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Liverpool legend Graeme Souness has warned Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish not to 'believe in his own hype'.

Knob.

To be fair he was a great manager in his time. At Blackburn in order to put a halt to Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke being too big for their boots he tried to break their legs in training.

Top top manager.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Kjøttbacken said:

Might have been published here already, but the fantasy insider leak Twitter thingy came from a Villa-supporter 😂 

https://www.tv2.no/sport/11975482/?fbclid=IwAR2KBPLvVMyJe_ZbfqEZE4XroB0JcmrKDw9ibBwhTEZP4EprgnPPEwxp0aQ

(Source in Norwegian)

Are you on VillaTalk “Henning”?

“Aston Villa-manager Dean Smith frykter at Leicester”

I think that was clear from his team selection and tactics😉

2 hours ago, a-k said:

tyson GIF

Dream on dick heads! 

They had the chance to take him from us when we were at our lowest point, but their dick splash of a chairman decided to flex his ‘negotiating’ skillz and offer Onomah and a bag of skittles. Grealish will never play for Spurs, he’s a Villa boy and would only leave for a far better team than them. 

Â