Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I just finished watching the first episode of Black Sails 5 minutes ago. I enjoyed it although I found the bloke playing John Silver very annoying.

I'll certainly keep watching.

I remember watching the first episode of a thing called Carnival a while back it seemed like it could be a good show, I just thought of it because I remember the title sequence being quite good. I might try it again.

Might have even been one of HBO's, could be a good tip.

Great show, one of the most atmospheric I've ever seen. Unfortunately it was cancelled after 2 seasons to much rage.

• Like 1

Anyone watching true detective has just witnessed perhaps the finest pair of baps to have graced this earth. Good program too.

Episode 2 I presume.

Could be episode 6 and the exquisite Lili Simmons (also of Banshee).

Anyone watching true detective has just witnessed perhaps the finest pair of baps to have graced this earth. Good program too.

Episode 2 I presume.

Could be episode 6 and the exquisite Lili Simmons (also of Banshee).

She really is top notch!

I've finally started watching game of thrones. Is it normal to be semi erect through most of it?

Yes.

Google imaged "the blonde from game of thrones" and found out her name is Emilia Clarke.  Google imaged the name and one photo caught my eye straight away; it's your bloody avatar! haha!

• Like 2

I've finally started watching game of thrones. Is it normal to be semi erect through most of it?

Yes.

Google imaged the name

Don't forget to add "topless". ;)

• Like 1

I'm jealous.

You're in for a right treat!

As in you really rate the story or the fact I have lots of boob scenes to look forward to?

I'm jealous.

You're in for a right treat!

As in you really rate the story or the fact I have lots of boob scenes to look forward to?

Both!

• Like 1

Â