Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Excellent boobs in episode 2 of True Detective

I may be opening myself up to a load of abuse but aren't they a little too much?

I mean - those puppies could cause you a serious injury if you weren't paying due attention.

I may be opening myself up to a load of abuse but aren't they a little too much?

I mean - those puppies could cause you a serious injury if you weren't paying due attention.

Have a word!

Wash your mouth out son. Now i know why Woody was executive producer...

Have a word!

Wash your mouth out son. Now i know why the executive producer got a Woody...

Fixed.

I may be opening myself up to a load of abuse but aren't they a little too much?I mean - those puppies could cause you a serious injury if you weren't paying due attention.

[Gay called. It's for you meme]

The walking dead just gets worse and worse

Woeful, last nights was one of the most pointless episodes of tv ever. Think i’ll stick to the excellent graphic novels.

I know i thought he would at least tap that ass surely he's going to eventually how many more chances does he need... Abandoned Cabin, Boot of a car, Golf Clubhouse? Surely he's going to DHUTWU sooner or later

Edited by AshVilla

TWD has done absolutely **** all since it came back from the mid season break apart from fill airtime so the story builds to the end of season cliffhanger and last nights was probably the worst episode by far.

With so many other alternatives on TV at the moment they better start improving and quick

TWD has done absolutely **** all since it came back from the mid season break apart from fill airtime so the story builds to the end of season cliffhanger and last nights was probably the worst episode by far.

With so many other alternatives on TV at the moment they better start improving and quick

It's taking it's time to form the relationship bonds between the various characters. It's far from the best thing on TV, it always has been, but I agree with t'other poster above. It's been how it is for a very long time, it's not going to change.

I enjoyed the chemistry between Beth and Daryl myself. The acting has always been a bit ham fisted, a bit "comic booky" you might say. But I disagree that there's so much good stuff out there that it's not worth 45 minutes once a week.

isnt the whole point of the walking dead supposed to be human relationships set against the zombies rather than a fast paced zombie horror show with some human interaction thrown in? with that in mind last nights episode was probably what the wholes how is set out to do, i actually think most of the fights with the zombies are now weaker points, hold them off, knife to the head, rinse and repeat

i think the biggest danger to the show is that they've split the pack and its not a good enough show to keep it like that for long, they need to get them all back together quick

this series is the 1st one ive watched as it airs, the adverts are painful, might have to go back to watching in via anytime

Edited by villa4europe

Â