Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

anyone seen when treme and banshee are back on sky atlantic?

tried google and their website and cant see anything

Just finished the last season of Treme. Its as good as the rest. Sad to see its demise but these things aren't forever. If you're a fan, you'll enjoy all five episodes

Just finished the second season of The Bridge (the Swedish/Danish crime thriller which was shown on BBC4) and thought it was fantastic and just as good as the first series.

If you haven't seen it, seriously check them out - the main two characters are utterly superb.

• Like 3

The Killing is Danish, and excellent. Why can they never leave these things alone?

Literally millions of people would never have seen it unless they made a remake. The only reason you need.

Then literally millions of people are spoonfed idiots.

Speaking of which, we finally cracked and watched the first episode of Game of Thrones. I was prepared to be converted. I wasn't. Exactly the cliche-ridden nonsense I'd feared it would be.

Judging a series after only one episode is a bit harsh, imo.

Normally, I'd agree. But there just wasn't enough there to convince me - I still think that 99% of fantasy drama is ludicrous twaddle, and that this was no exception.

Normally, I'd agree. But there just wasn't enough there to convince me - I still think that 99% of fantasy drama is ludicrous twaddle, and that this was no exception.

That's the main reason I've never watched GOT. I watch sooo many television series but the concept of this one turns me right off.

I will try a few episodes one day I'm sure but I just can't get on board with Fantasy.

Starting House of Cards tonight.Cant wait.

• Like 1

That's the main reason I've never watched GOT. I watch sooo many television series but the concept of this one turns me right off.

I will try a few episodes one day I'm sure but I just can't get on board with Fantasy.

Starting House of Cards tonight.Cant wait.

I was the same, til I actually got into GOT. I thought i'd hate it, weren't necessarily too impressed when it started but I love it now. I do think it's over rated but its still very good.

Â