Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just now, sne said:

I haven't actually so after watching the first ep I have no clue what's going on :D 

Try and forget everything you’ve just seen and start at the beginning with Trollhunters 😄 

• Haha 1

The wife strikes again......

Convinced me to watch ‘Down To Earth’, a Netflix documentary series with Zac Efron. 

First episode was in Iceland, looking at renewable energy and stuff. 

The content was decent,  but my McGrath, Efron and his Superfood guru (cult leader) mate are a pair of absolutely massive clearings in the woods. 

like Bro, this is awesome

I know Bro, totally awesome 

Bro, I mean Bro this is so cool 

I know Bro, cool 

just-shoot-me-now.jpg

Edited by wazzap24
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Why not? There’s loads, just after a recommendation of ones which people rate highly.

Narcos S1 & S2 are the only TV adaptations you need on Pablo. I doubt you'll hear a bad word spoken about them on this board.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Watching Vikings since the hype is long gone and the wife and I have somewhat forgotten about Game of Thrones by now. Must say it's pretty entertaining.

It's a cracking series, they just ruin it by filming 20 episodes (later on anyway) and splitting them in two, showing them months and months apart.

Makes no **** sense.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

It's a cracking series, they just ruin it by filming 20 episodes (later on anyway) and splitting them in two, showing them months and months apart.

Makes no **** sense.

I'm sure I can look past that considering the series is full of really interesting characters and follows an epoch that I'm interested in. Also it's nice to watch a series that pays homage to my heritage 😄

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

I'm sure I can look past that considering the series is full of really interesting characters and follows an epoch that I'm interested in. Also it's nice to watch a series that pays homage to my heritage 😄

You were a savage bunch of bastards!

Â