Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just now, darrenm said:

I'm watching all of The Office US again and by the end of series 3 it really hits its stride. I'm laughing out loud all the time.

Only seen a few English Office as I’m not a fan of Gervais but have recently started to watch the US version too.

just about to start season 5 and think it’s very good indeed. Some of the character development has been brilliant

Absolutely loving season 2 of The Umbrella Academy - great characters and well humoured

Spoiler

Have to agree that the Vanya storyline was the most dull part of the season

Just two episodes to go tomorrow night! 

• Like 3

On 12/07/2020 at 23:48, Stevo985 said:

Started "The Fall" which I realise I am very late to. But it's great stuff so far. Onto Season 2 tonight

I'm way late to this as well, quite enjoying it at the moment, I love the fact that Eric Cantona managed to get himself a role in the series. (Probably been mentioned before)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bielesibub said:

I'm way late to this as well, quite enjoying it at the moment, I love the fact that Eric Cantona managed to get himself a role in the series. (Probably been mentioned before)

Yeah I made that comparison too. 

Finished The Fall now. Excellent stuff

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I made that comparison too. 

Finished The Fall now. Excellent stuff

Just finished watching The Fall and while I thought season 1 was very good, seasons 2 and 3 got progressively worse. The last season I thought was utter rubbish with a let down of an ending.

45 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Just finished watching The Fall and while I thought season 1 was very good, seasons 2 and 3 got progressively worse. The last season I thought was utter rubbish with a let down of an ending.

Each to their own. I absolutely loved it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Strangely enough, I thought it was superb from start to finish.  Watched it last weekend for the second time now it's on Netflix.

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

Strangely enough, I thought it was superb from start to finish.  Watched it last weekend for the second time now it's on Netflix.

I'm afraid I can't watch anything with Gillian Anderson in it. Terrible actress, imo. 

• Confused 1

On 04/08/2020 at 15:15, darrenm said:

Has anyone said Norsemen yet?

Some of my favourite comedy series:

iPlayer

What We Do In The Shadows
The Young Offenders
W1A
The Thick Of It
This Time With Alan Partridge

Amazon Prime

The Office [US]
Parks and Recreation

Netflix

Norsemen
Derry Girls
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Motherland

Detectorists? 

• Like 1

I finished Ashes to Ashes last night. I posted that I struggled with the lead character, compared to Life on Mars, but I'm glad I stuck with it. I'm also glad I avoided spoilers for the finale because I did not see that coming!

Boston Legal.

Haven't seen it for at least ten years so I acquired all 5 seasons.

It's just as good as I remember.

Denny Crane!

Edited by rjw63
schpeeling
  • Like 1

Ridley Scott produced sci-fi series, if nothing else it's going to look good.

In other news I'm just about to start on Guillermo Del Toro's animated fantasy series Wizards, it's getting great reviews on IMDB. 

Wizards Poster

Edited by sne

19 minutes ago, sne said:

In other news I'm just about to start on Guillermo Del Toro's animated fantasy series Wizards, it's getting great reviews on IMDB. 

Wizards Poster

Just finished this.

My daughter loves Tales of Arcadia and we’ve had some good times watching it together since it started when she was four years old! I know it’s a kids’ show but I’m not embarrassed to say that I think it’s great, for the most part.

Have you watched Trollhunters? It’s pretty essential to get the most out of Wizards. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JB said:

Just finished this.

My daughter loves Tales of Arcadia and we’ve had some good times watching it together since it started when she was four years old! I know it’s a kids’ show but I’m not embarrassed to say that I think it’s great, for the most part.

Have you watched Trollhunters? It’s pretty essential to get the most out of Wizards. 

I haven't actually so after watching the first ep I have no clue what's going on :D 

• Like 1

Â