Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I'm kind of annoyed with myself that it's taken me this long to watch a couple of American comedies, namely The Office and Parks and Recs.

They are both absolutely superb and Ron Swanson has quickly become one of my favourite comedy characters of all time.

Oh, and The Outsider is by far the best thing on TV at the moment.

Parks and Rec is superb.

The US Office is really good too but I think it loses it's way after a few seasons. I'd got bored long before

Spoiler

Carell left

Edited by Stevo985

58 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Ron Swanson has quickly become one of my favourite comedy characters of all time.

Played to perfection by the grossly underappreciated Nick Offerman. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I'm kind of annoyed with myself that it's taken me this long to watch a couple of American comedies, namely The Office and Parks and Recs.

They are both absolutely superb and Ron Swanson has quickly become one of my favourite comedy characters of all time.

Oh, and The Outsider is by far the best thing on TV at the moment.

I approve of this post. He’s the GOAT. 

581e1bd2f18732a76d79dfd5b6ef0e5e.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sne said:

S 2 of Narcos Mexico is out tomorrow.

S 1 was pretty decent but obviously no where close to the original ones with Escobar.

I just couldn’t stay with it after Pablo. Those first 2 seasons are terrific though. 

On Parks and Recreation - I still have 1/2 of the final season to watch. 

I’ve kept those last few episodes back because I loved it so much, I didn’t want it to end! 

I might treat myself to an episode later 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I just couldn’t stay with it after Pablo. Those first 2 seasons are terrific though. 

Yeah I get what you mean.

Pablo made a cameo in the latest season. Fantastic :D 

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I tried the US version of The Office and couldn't get my head around the same scenes/dialogue as the original being redone with different actors.  It just didn't seem right.

That's only for a few episodes in the first season. It becomes it's own animal from s2 onwards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wazzap24 said:

I thought season 2 was probably the weakest of the seasons. Cali Cartel was probably even a better season than season 1.

had no expectations for Narcos Mexico as didnt really like the main actors but was a pleasant surprise

• Like 1

Anyone subscribe to Britbox?

I'm a fan of the old detective shows... Morse, Frost, Taggart, and i think they are all on there. Plus all 20 plus seasons of Midsomer Murders.

Â