Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, choffer said:

Can’t wait for Monday. 

I find it amazing that bcs has already caught up with its parent series in terms of length, without that much happening. 

Love it though!

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

What’s that on? 

It's on HBO Nordic over here so HBO? 

It's Amazon Original series based on a book by Saviano who wrote Gomorrah and some of the guys behind that TV-show made this one as well.

• Thanks 1

Signed up to BritBox for a 30 day free trial. Seems to be a fair bit of stuff on there. 

Started The Detectorists last night. Only 2 episodes in but I like it. I like the 'feel' of it if that makes sense. 

• Like 2

On 13/02/2020 at 22:41, HanoiVillan said:

I haven't watched the series, but I read a really good 'long read' about the case here: https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-an-ex-cop-rigged-mcdonalds-monopoly-game-and-stole-millions

The Docu-series is coming to sky documentaries soon apparently. Looking forward to it, the story is mental. 

• Thanks 1

Gonna give to the Jordan Peele 'Twilight Zone' re-boot a go this week.

Hunters on Amazon Prime looks good too.

Al Pacino, leading a team of Vigilante Nazi Hunters, in late 70's New York? 

tenor.gif

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Gonna give to the Jordan Peele 'Twilight Zone' re-boot a go this week.

Hunters on Amazon Prime looks good too.

Al Pacino, leading a team of Vigilante Nazi Hunters, in late 70's New York? 

tenor.gif

2 episodes into Hunters, very entertaining if a tad quirky and I'm not sure yet if its in a good way, definitely will keep at it and will update here.

Watched ep1 peeles TZ and was underwhelmed, trying to hard to be too clever and found that not entertaining, each to their own though.

On 05/09/2019 at 11:57, BOF said:

Has anyone seen Perpetual Grace?  It looks fun.  I do love Kingsley. He does 'barely contained madness' very well and I always have time for Terry O'Quinn.

Just started watching this. It's bonkers.

Better Call Saul and The Walking Dead (2nd half of season) both resumed last night.
The final season of Homeland is also up to its 3rd episode. Great show and started as well as ever, happy for it to be concluded now though.
Curb still going strong up to episode 6 in the current season.

Will be enough to keep up with these and finish of Making a Murderer and Peaky Blinders, as well as the wealth of Oscar winning films, before starting anything else new.

Edited by fightoffyour

12 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

2 episodes into Hunters, very entertaining if a tad quirky and I'm not sure yet if its in a good way, definitely will keep at it and will update here.

Watched ep1 peeles TZ and was underwhelmed, trying to hard to be too clever and found that not entertaining, each to their own though.

I'm halfway through Ep1 and thinking WTF is going on

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm halfway through Ep1 and thinking WTF is going on

Know what u mean, couple of times I thought nah, not having this but it's very entertaining and for me they could of played it without the few odd little things that are not needed, good though.

18 hours ago, Xela said:

Signed up to BritBox for a 30 day free trial. Seems to be a fair bit of stuff on there. 

Started The Detectorists last night. Only 2 episodes in but I like it. I like the 'feel' of it if that makes sense. 

The Detectorists is excellent! 

• Like 3

Â