Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

6 hours ago, sne said:

Lot's of "the next GOT" productions out there atm.

LOTR, The Wheel of Time, The Witcher, See :crylaugh:, The Elric Saga.

Sure there are a couple more in the works

The Dark Tower has been canned for now. Such a shame. 

Anybody know what's going on with "Vikings" ? The 'midseason finale' (S6 ep10) aired in the US yesterday, Amazon Europe normally follows on Thursday. Just switched on - not there. Latest episode available is #9. Can't find any mention of this online atm. I need my fix! 

11 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Anybody know what's going on with "Vikings" ? The 'midseason finale' (S6 ep10) aired in the US yesterday, Amazon Europe normally follows on Thursday. Just switched on - not there. Latest episode available is #9. Can't find any mention of this online atm. I need my fix! 

I don’t watch it, but Episode 10 is available on mine? 

WTF??? 

My Amazon Prime Video homescreen has "Vikings" on 'recently watched'. I select that, and it takes me to season 5 (2017). So I select 'all seasons and episodes', season 6. That shows all the s6 episodes, but only up to ep 9 (and ep 0, which was the 2 minute trailer). I'm totally baffled. 

IMG_20200206_203323.jpg

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

WTF??? 

My Amazon Prime Video homescreen has "Vikings" on 'recently watched'. I select that, and it takes me to season 5 (2017). So I select 'all seasons and episodes', season 6. That shows all the s6 episodes, but only up to ep 9 (and ep 0, which was the 2 minute trailer). I'm totally baffled. 

IMG_20200206_203323.jpg

Perhaps you have displeased Odin? 

Have you had your Midwinter sacrifice yet?

59 minutes ago, sne said:

Perhaps you have displeased Odin? 

Have you had your Midwinter sacrifice yet?

It was on my Amazon - just watched it.

I'm not convinced someone is dead...but the main annoyance is having to wait til **** November for the rest of the series. Utter bollocks.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

It was on my Amazon - just watched it.

I'm not convinced someone is dead...but the main annoyance is having to wait til **** November for the rest of the series. Utter bollocks.

Yeah, just watched from the phone. I agree with you. 

58 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

@Xann I thought that picture was supposed to be one of the Targaryens!

Are the Elric books good? I read quite a lot of fantasy stuff but somehow haven’t heard of them.

Loved them when I was a kid. Moorcock wrote interesting books. There's no one quite like him.

The Eternal Champion books have epic goings on, sometimes in strange dimensions with warped beasts and heroes that weep.

If you decide to give them a go? Read the Runestaff books last.

If you want to try a standalone title, 'The War Hound & The World's Pain' is good.

Satan hates Hell, and to make amends with God he strikes a bargain with a damned soldier to find the Holy Grail.

Don't know for sure what a Targaryen is, but I do see GOT Memes on FB, so I'm guessing it's the snowy white people? :)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ender4 said:

People are telling me to watch “You” on Netflix.

Any good?

First season absolutely. 

Second season is still decent enough, but a definite drop in quality

Â