Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I know is already a thread for Better Call Saul but I am only on season 3 now but for me its a much better show than Breaking Bad

The characters that made Breaking Bad boring arent in this which makes it much more enjoyable

Not really a spoiler though but the only unrealistic think is that Mike must never ever sleep :D  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Just started watching The Bear, only a couple episodes in but it's great so far. Might be partly because I'm a chef too but think it's ace.

Watch The Bear | Disney

i know it's not the film thread but you seen boiling point? you'd like that if you haven't seen it...which i guess you probably have

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i know it's not the film thread but you seen boiling point? you'd like that if you haven't seen it...which i guess you probably have

Yeah, really like that one 👍

39 minutes ago, sne said:

Just started watching The Bear, only a couple episodes in but it's great so far. Might be partly because I'm a chef too but think it's ace.

Watch The Bear | Disney

What would you say is your speciality dish and what is the recipe and method.

Edited by Follyfoot

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

What would you say is your speciality dish and what is the recipe and method.

Oh jeez, I'll have to get back to you on that one. Don't expect any Heston Blumenthal stuff thou :D 

Anyone watched Atlanta?

Keep hearing good things and one of my mates was waxing lyrical about it today and was stunned I hadn't seen it.

Gonna give it a go tonight I think.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Anyone watched Atlanta?

Keep hearing good things and one of my mates was waxing lyrical about it today and was stunned I hadn't seen it.

Yeah watched it all and it's very very good. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, sne said:

Watch The Bear | Disney

The Bear was awesome! Binged it in a day i think on a hangover and enjoyed it very much. Underrated imo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

The Bear was awesome! Binged it in a day i think on a hangover and enjoyed it very much. Underrated imo.

Just finisher it a couple minutes ago. Think was great, probably my favorite show of the year so far.

Some proper anxiety and stress moments which were all too familiar. Hope they don't go too big when they make a s2. I really liked that is was centered around the restaurant those people and kept it realistic.

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Anyone watched Atlanta?

It's great, but pretty weird. Donald Glover is fantastic as he always is.

Anyone watched Atlanta?

Yeah me at the moment, got 2 episodes of season 2 left 

I'd seen season 1 and 2 before but couldn't really remember much about it and I didn't watch season 3 but then I saw something about them filming an episode in London and I wanted to watch it so started again (not even sure if it's true?) 

Its a weird show that's hard to explain, it follows a main arc about as loosely as it possibly can, it's got 4 main characters but an episode might only feature 1 or 2 of them and go off on a complete tangent, it can throw in some bizarre comedy moments and some real hard hitting real life moments in the blink of an eye, it shouldn't work as well as it does but it's really well written it's got some real depth to it at various moments and it's well acted, all 4 of the main actors are brilliant and have gone on to do bigger things 

As just calm relaxing nice throw away 30 mins of TV that makes me smile

I don't think I could watch it weekly 

Anyone watched Atlanta?

Watched 5 eps.

Really nicely written and original show so far.

• Like 1

Finished Bosch legacy 

Seemed a bit grittier than normal bosch, more swearing (though still not a lot) and the stuff about his military background and skill set, it is same old bosch though and very good, covers a lot of ground so I'm guessing they crossed over a few books again 

I'm taking it they didn't pay the owner enough to use that house again! 

And I hate cliffhanger endings (SPOILERS!!!!!) 

They need to work their way to a bosch + Lincoln lawyer series 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Finished Bosch legacy 

Seemed a bit grittier than normal bosch, more swearing (though still not a lot) and the stuff about his military background and skill set, it is same old bosch though and very good, covers a lot of ground so I'm guessing they crossed over a few books again 

I'm taking it they didn't pay the owner enough to use that house again! 

And I hate cliffhanger endings (SPOILERS!!!!!) 

They need to work their way to a bosch + Lincoln lawyer series 

I've just finished Bosch Legacy & Lincoln Lawyer, I thought Bosch was better. Lincoln Lawyer just ran out of steam for me, felt a bit powder puff IMO. Could of been 2 episodes less, and I'm not convinced with the casting of Mickey Haller. 6/10

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Where is it available ? JustWatch app says its not available for streaming 

Â