Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Would recommend The Netflix comedy The Politician after finishing the second and most likely final season. 

It follows a rich white school boy who has his sights set on one day becoming president but first has to become school.President. 

The second season is set two years later with an opportunity to run for district senator in New York. 

Unusually, the  second season is better than the first, especially with the introduction of Bette Midler (honestly!) as a grizzled campaign manager. 

It's a little woke but with tongue firmly in cheek and has some very amusing story arcs throughout. 

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

3 episodes in to the new dark, I'm frazzled

I've decided there's no point in trying to understand it. I shall watch to the end regardless. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I've decided there's no point in trying to understand it. I shall watch to the end regardless. 

yeah that's where im at too, I can still enjoy it without being 100% sure of whats going on and I haven't read any reviews in full but ive seen some good scores and a headline that the ending is great and conclusive so I definitely finish it

and then on to the next Netflix show...

stateless 8th July

cursed 17th July

how to sell drugs online 21st July

umbrella academy 31st July

then also maybe A Touch of Green - Taiwanese drama about WW2 pilots, Anne Frank Parallel Stories, Warrior Nun, the business of drugs, fear city

it never stops

39 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

stateless 8th July

cursed 17th July

then also maybe A Touch of Green - Taiwanese drama about WW2 pilots, Anne Frank Parallel Stories, Warrior Nun, the business of drugs, fear city

it never stops

Warrior Nun looks good 

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

stateless 8th July

cursed 17th July

it never stops

Umbrella Academy season 2 so soon!?!  
Happy I Like It GIF by swerk

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Umbrella Academy season 2 so soon!?!  

Yeah Netflix don't tend to go crazy with trailers or marketing do they, they seem to drop dates our of nowhere at short notice and let social media buzz and traffic do it for them 

At the moment August is empty but then out of nowhere the new Attenborough series will be on or the haunting of bly manor and you get excited and you watch it 

It works

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Been watching the Fred Dibnah Story again on YouTube after many years, some might say its like watching paint dry but I find it fascinating. 

spacer.png

Â