Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Used to love House but slowly went of it to the point where the last 8 episodes of the last season I had Skyplused got deleted without watching them.

They were repeated just recently on one of the other channels so I managed to watch them all within the space of a week.

New series has started well and will be interested to see if it can keep it up.

Well they are doing the upmost to make The Walking Dead as shit as possible. Soooooo boring and so badly written.

Do we know absolutely anything about the characters? Nope.

Do we have impressive FX and Zombies to take our mind of the terrible writing? Yup.

Bring back the sacked writers who actually know what there on about.

How can such a dark and brilliant graphic novel be made into this wank?

Well they are doing the upmost to make The Walking Dead as shit as possible. Soooooo boring and so badly written.

Do we have impressive FX and Zombies to take our mind of the terrible writing? Yup.

How can such a dark and brilliant graphic novel be made into this sail on the mayonnaise sea?

I admit it's all getting a bit cheesy now.

What do I want now?

basically them to come across an arsenal of weapons and a couple of episodes of just utter carnage.

want the dodgy guy who creampied that woman to go down as well as the annoying blonde who always wants a gun.

The hillbilly to Rambo it up with the sherriff and take down, oh I dunno about 200 zombies.

we've had the hardship, heartbreak etc etc, now they need to find a nice base to setup from and go on the attack.

why do no zombie films/tv shows I have seen ever do that?

you have the harsh reality of a bleak future, you get past that, and you have the awesome mopping up of the zombies after.

motorbikes with chainsaws on, awesome slow mo headshots, the idiot panicing people getting owned by the zombies, whilst the brave survive.

ARRRRRRRRRGH

Am absolutely, utterly, totally and completely engrossed by the first series of (the danish) "The Killing". Its compelling to a whole new level.

About half way through, and I still have no idea whodunnit, how they did it and why they did it.

But, I have a feeling the young ginger brother is involved. Never trust gingers.

How can such a dark and brilliant graphic novel be made into this sail on the mayonnaise sea?

It's not as good as the last series. It has fallen into the most obvious trap possible, bit like that survivor series on the BBC. Stupid birds crying about stupid children that put everyone else at risk for. The kids are just lazy plot devices, some get lost, some get sick and some get shot. I don't ****** care. Erm, lets guess at what's on the horizon, some bint will get pregnant and it will be a "O dear, without a X, Y or Z she will live / die or the baby will live / die / grow up a small heath and we can / can't tell Bob Crachit / Tiny tim they are the dad but he's gone looking for little Jonny who amazingly enough has managed to get run over in a 30 mph zone outside a f****ing empty school by a frigging milk float driven by a dolphin who while has the smile of a charmer is just a boy racer in an electric vehicle.

How about a) get some good weapons (Flames / High pressure ball bearings / beat them to death with a flip flop but lets get rid of the predictable heart ripping family stuff B) go to a stadium or something where there are lots of targets, not a forest where there are a few.

Kill things loads and lots in amusing ways FFS, the show would have been better with mutes as the main players. words removed.

the writiers obviously have their hands tied OR haven't played any zombie games before.

we need a series where it looks at the zombie appocalypse as though humans are in relative safe havens, well guarded and patrolled and it's about going out clearing zombies.

people getting taken out, dark secluded forrests, buildings.

even just a scene of lots of zombies chasing someone through a minefield would be awesome. The human running through a red path created as a safe run whilst zombies get BOOMED all around him would be awesome.

the best bit about 28 days later was the house where they unleash and then the zombie is set free to run around the house.

you have carnage and a bit of scary close human zombie munching.

if I was writing the walking dead now, the next episode would be

they go on a mission and find the girl who is hidden out in some large building somewhere.

no one else there but they stumble across the cellar with a shed load of weapons (think the basement in the film tremmors).

they take her back however as a herd of zombies are walking across the road someone freaks out and shoots at nothing.

the herd chase the car back to the house whereby they are setup and wipe out a good 50-100 of them with machine guns etc.

blonde woman who winges all the time gets owned, the old man tries to save her and gets owned too.

they pile all the zombies up and burn them in a big pile of awesomness.

episode ends with them moving off and leaving the asian lad to smash the farmers daughter on a regular basis.

THE WIN!

Am absolutely, utterly, totally and completely engrossed by the first series of (the danish) "The Killing". Its compelling to a whole new level.

About half way through, and I still have no idea whodunnit, how they did it and why they did it.

But, I have a feeling the young ginger brother is involved. Never trust gingers.

Why are you watching a danish show?

Because the original Danish version of the killing is **** brilliant!

Its up their with The Wire but wont last as long.

Its why AMC decided to re-make it...badly.

Because the original Danish version of the killing is **** brilliant!

Its up their with The Wire but wont last as long.

Its why AMC decided to re-make it...badly.

**** brilliant it absolutely is! Told one of my students about it today, he very nearly ruined the whole thing for me. Immediate fail was almost heading his way!

Â