Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Hopefully we will see more of Al Capone in the final series love that character

and lucky and his mate

i think that's the shows problem, those 3 eventually overtake thompson so it'll be harder to keep him as the centerpiece, if this is now in 1931 i think its a good time to end it, just a shame they've missed son much out 

still to finish Mammon that was on E4 a few months back as a bit of a trawl but definite going onto Fargo when i finish it. all the hype has me quite excited

crimes of Passion on BBC4 tomorrow night looks good as well. ead its a mix of The Killing and Mad Men

Is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia anything like How I Met Your Mother or Big Bang Theory?

Nope

That's too bad because they're my favourite shows.

:trollface:

I like HIMYM and Big Bang Theory.

But they're completely different to It's always sunny and parks and rec etc.

It's like comparing The Office and Red Dwarf. Both great, but totally different sorts of humour.

I can't sit and watch a whole series of a comedy show. The story & character arcs just aren't interesting enough to keep me watching.

Totally agree.

I'm usually watching two TV shows at any one time. The box set show (the one that I'll sit down and watch a few episodes in a row) and the comedy show (the one that I watch when I have a spare 20 minutes here and there so squeeze an episode in)

(sorry Donnie)

(and for that)

(and that)

(and that)

• Like 2

I'm watching Broadchurch atm. I missed it first time round. Lighthearted stuff so far.

I enjoyed Broadchurch, a few daft bits here and there but overall kept me entertained.

It's also worth watching just for Olivia Colman, who is such a bloody great actress.

I'm watching Broadchurch atm. I missed it first time round. Lighthearted stuff so far.

I enjoyed Broadchurch, a few daft bits here and there but overall kept me entertained.

It's also worth watching just for Olivia Colman, who is such a bloody great actress.

It's pretty difficult to watch any British production without Olivia Coleman these days.

Cuckoo

Didn't get on with the first series with Andy Samberg and didn't think I'd like the second series with that guy from twilight being in it but this second series is really rather bloody good.

Cuckoo

Didn't get on with the first series with Andy Samberg and didn't think I'd like the second series with that guy from twilight being in it but this second series is really rather bloody good.

I'm enjoying the second series but imo the first series was far superior. Taylor Lautner is good as Dale but Andy Samberg as Cuckoo was terrific!
  • Like 1

Â