Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I second Rick and morty, have recommended it here earlier but got no response. Really funny stuff, the pacing sometimes they have is truly special. To be honest, probably one of my favorites seasons overall in a cartoon ever.

Anyway, anyone watched Tyrant? Seen a couple of episodes and it gets more and more intriguing as it goes on, really like the set up they have. Not incredible or groundbreaking but a really enjoyable show.

It's about a man that goes back to made up arab country in which he is the son of the president there and things get a bit hectic. And Moran Atias.

Watched all 6 episodes of Thorne, the adaptation of the Billingham books starring David Morrissey. Decent TV. Not a classic but certainly watchable

• Like 1

Ah... I was thinking of Rage software anyway actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72n92dPBSRs

Turn the volume up to full.

I used to spend at least two hours editing the teams to Premier League ones before some sessions and played out a league season. Every time you turned the console off they would reset. Repeat.

• Like 2

Ah... I was thinking of Rage software anyway actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72n92dPBSRs

Turn the volume up to full.

I used to spend at least two hours editing the teams to Premier League ones before some sessions and played out a league season. Every time you turned the console off they would reset. Repeat.

That was infuriating. At least with an emulator you can choose to save the game as is.

• Like 1

Well, I finished season 1 of the wire a few days ago and I haven't stopped thinking about it since. Stunning TV and the best first season of any show I've seen.

Bought seasons 2 & 3 today, just starting season 2 now.

Edit: Don't like the changed theme song. It sucks.

Edited by Ingram85

Well, I finished season 1 of the wire a few days ago and I haven't stopped thinking about it since. Stunning TV and the best first season of any show I've seen.

Bought seasons 2 & 3 today, just starting season 2 now.

Edit: Don't like the changed theme song. It sucks.

It changes every season so get used to that.

Advice on Season 2, the sooner you accept it's different to season 1, the better.

It's brilliant, but I think the change of pace form the more drug focused first Season disappoints people some times.

Also, hurry up and get to season 4

• Like 1

Russia's princesses program on bbc Iplayer, really well put together documentary about the 4 daughters of Nicholas II, to be fair the 1st part was more about the mother, 2nd part was on tonight and was going to focus on the war and their end

Studied Russian history at a level and I've been to st Petersburg and found it full of stuff I didn't know

The league season 6 starts up on the 3rd of September !!!!  Shivaaaaaaaaaaa.

It is usually paired with It's Always  Sunny in Philadelphia , but unfortunately season 10 of that has been pushed back to January . The good news though is IASIP has a 12 season deal !!!! So that's 30 more new episodes to come, after which the IASIP creators ( Charlie , Mac and Dennis/Glen)have a new show starring Tracy Morgan/Jordan !!!

Modern Family , New Girl and the last season of Parks and Rec are all due to start pretty soon too .

And it's almost NFL time bitches !!!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is probably the most enjoyable funniest show I've ever watched. I am watching all 9 seasons over and over when I feel I need my Fix. It's genius is how it never gets old, never gets tiresome. It's amazing.

I've watched the first 5 episodes of Parks and Rec, but it's not really gripping me. I'm watching it just because, but I rarely actually laugh. Maybe I'll try IASIP instead.

I've watched the first 5 episodes of Parks and Rec, but it's not really gripping me. I'm watching it just because, but I rarely actually laugh. Maybe I'll try IASIP instead.

I was the same.

It gets better after season 1

Â