Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random suggestion that has been discussed here over the years - Kim Källström.

The swedish media thinks Lyon is trying to offload him to trim their wage bill, he has been offered to Galatasaray for only a small transfer fee something like 5 millon euros. But Källström do not want to go there.

I belive english clubs would be able to afford his wage.

Do I want him at Villa? Don´t think so. Great left foot, pretty good work rate, but slow, a bit like Barry I suppose.

I wouldnt cry if we were in for him, but I wouldnt be excited eighter....

Kallstrom is on a free, and he'd be an amazing pick up for us if we could get him. He's like Petrov, but younger and faster. He can slow the game down and pick a pass, he can tackle, and he can shoot.

Kallstrom is on a free, and he'd be an amazing pick up for us if we could get him. He's like Petrov, but younger and faster. He can slow the game down and pick a pass, he can tackle, and he can shoot.

Never seen him play, but if this is true, definately the type we should be after, especially on a free. Leaves us money to pump into other areas!

He is not on a free. Has atleast two more years on his contract with Lyon.

Last I heard his 4 year contract ran out this year.

Link to blog

It does make me laugh how this thread grows with no action happeneing. 256 pages deep and not a whsiper of movement at Villa Park.

As suggested previously maybe next summer this thread could be opened only from the 2nd/3rd week of July onwards?

Link to blog

His contract ends on 30.06.2012:

Link

Never seen him play, but if this is true, definately the type we should be after

How do you know?

Never seen him play, but if this is true, definately the type we should be after

How do you know?

Go on, say it! :)

Link to blog

His contract ends on 30.06.2012:

Link

Sorry, but I think i'll believe an NUFC blog site before that one :winkold:

Giovinco- there's player we should be after not McGeady, he wants to leave Juve and should be available at a decent price

hahahahahahaha. He would be destroyed in England. He makes Xavi look Zigic. Give it a break

Giovinco- there's player we should be after not McGeady, he wants to leave Juve and should be available at a decent price

hahahahahahaha. He would be destroyed in England. He makes Xavi look Zigic. Give it a break

Weak players can't make it in England?? Modric? Nasri? If their touch and technique is good enough, which Giovinco's is, they should have no problem in this league

but these players are bigger physically than Giovinco who is way too small.

Also Modric took a year to adapt and i still dont rate Nasri as high as some people do as i dont think he has done much. He has played well in European games which is different