Jez

Hammers for Henry?? If this is true can't we try jump in for him? surely hes got 2 more years left at the high level???!!!!

Personally I doubt it. He's dropped down the pecking order at Barcelona and the Premier League is much more physically demanding.

Foster is awful.

Swapping him for Hart is probably losing them 8-10 points in my opinion. No over-reaction. I think the gap between them is massive.

From the "Your current England WC squad" thread 21st Sept 2009

GK: James, Green, Foster.

Foster is awful.

Swapping him for Hart is probably losing them 8-10 points in my opinion. No over-reaction. I think the gap between them is massive.

To be fair to AVFC-Prideofbrum Hart has come on leaps and bounds this season.

Hammers for Henry?? If this is true can't we try jump in for him? surely hes got 2 more years left at the high level???!!!!

Personally I doubt it. He's dropped down the pecking order at Barcelona and the Premier League is much more physically demanding.

Some ITK said he'd never play for Villa specifically anyway. Must be true then. :lol:

Foster is awful.

To be fair to AVFC-Prideofbrum Hart has come on leaps and bounds this season.

Agreed, but if you thought foster was awful then you'd hardly have him in your world cup squad.

So old Stevie G is considering leaving Liverpool aye..... like rats on a sinking ship they will be this summer the Liverpool players.

No wonder it's Milner's preferred destination :winkold: :winkold: :winkold:

I've heard Stevie G is definitely off as he's mixed up with the wrong crowd in Liverpool and is doing a Lescott style runner. I don't believe it, but it'll be interesting to see if he does leave.

I think Liverpool would be wise to sell him, he was poor this season and at 29 given the amount of football he has played and the fact that his engine is such a big part of his game now would be a good time to cash in. If they could get £25m from Real Madrid for him I think it would be good business because his best days are behind him and they sure as hell need the cash.

I agree Trent.

In a selfish way it shows even more how much they are in the shit.

However, i know a few Liverpool fans who want him gone, can get a decent price and help their debt.

Doubt he will leave though...

I've heard Stevie G is definitely off as he's mixed up with the wrong crowd in Liverpool and is doing a Lescott style runner. I don't believe it, but it'll be interesting to see if he does leave.

Have heard similar story for last few years and only reason he is still at Liverpool is because of this crowd of people

City want Arteta. If he goes there, I'm seriously considering packing it in because it will be the final nail in the "football is ****" coffin.

Pretty much how a fair chunk of people feel about Milner