Jez

Barca have today been linked with Fabregas, Villa AND Torres! Seriously where will they fit them all in?! It looks like that would spell the end for Ibrahimovic, who is rumoured to want to go back to Italy.I have never really rated him anyway TBH

If Barca had a midfield and forward line of Xavi,Inesta,Fabregas,Messi,Villa and Torres you may as well hand them the Champions League now!!

People were saying similar only a few weeks ago but thankfully football doesn't work like that especially when there are people like Jose around. Things will get very interesting when he arrives at Real Madrid next season.

Yeah I think Arsenal need a nonsense english centre half in there alongside Vermaelen.

Might as well try to get Des Walker back out of retirement then.

Apparently he wasn't the most cerebral of chaps. :lol: :winkold:

If Ramsey was fit, i think AW would sell as Ramsey will be the next big thing at that club! I know he gets stick from Arsenal fans but Denilson on his day can be quality, its just those days don't come often enough!

Being reported on Sky Sports that Barcelona have now agreed a fee with Valencia of approximately £34m for David Villa.

When you consider Manure paid almost that much for Berbatov it seems like an absolute steal.

Wenger will pluck the next darling of french football, capoue or sissoko, imo he should look at toulalan, plus cash to spare! Problem they've got is its not a buyers market, he wants to go to barca no one else so no bidding wars

But he's already done it in the Prem. He served his time at Portsmouth. Bolton now at least have a striker they know can score in the PL.

Foster completes move to Small Heath 6 mill.

If he was that good a decent team would have signed him and he would have played more for Utd.

Living a lot on rep, my housemate thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread. I informed him of the above.

I'm talking more in relation to the '29' part than ability mate.

Fairy nuff. I think for that money given the season he's just had and Bolton's total reliance on Davies plus 29 being maybe 3 years from being finished, they've made a good move there.

Foster completes move to Small Heath 6 mill.

If he was that good a decent team would have signed him and he would have played more for Utd.

Living a lot on rep, my housemate thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread. I informed him of the above.

The fact they don't have Hart means they'll probably not be polluting the top half of the league next season.

I'm talking more in relation to the '29' part than ability mate.

Fairy nuff. I think for that money given the season he's just had and Bolton's total reliance on Davies plus 29 being maybe 3 years from being finished, they've made a good move there.

I think you may have missed Trent's point.. The 29 in inverted commas suggests that, being from a continent who don't keep the best records of their residents, he doesn't have 100% faith in that figure being accurate.

Was there a player claiming to be 22 a while ago, when he was actually nearer 30?