Jez

I'm talking more in relation to the '29' part than ability mate.

Fairy nuff. I think for that money given the season he's just had and Bolton's total reliance on Davies plus 29 being maybe 3 years from being finished, they've made a good move there.

I think what trentvilla is trying to say is that when a player from Africa claims to be 29, they are infact more likely to be 33. Dodgy passports, fake birth certificates and all that.

Against our reserves he flapped at all crosses during the match - aint in the same league as Hart and its a waste if Englands potential keeper for the next 10-15 years dosent get games at City.

They need pace beside Davies though. Dindane fits the bill and they can rotate Davies/Klasnic.

Be interesting to see where Ibrahimovic goes, probably back to Juventus is my bet.

This home grown rule though, I said a while back because of the top teams over reliance on foreign players they will have to come in for the best young english players when this rule comes in. Unfortunately for us we have some of the best.

Klasnic is much better than Dindane.

And now they have both and can see for themselves. FWIW they both played similar minutes this season and scored the same amount of goals with Dindane getting 1 more assist - in that Pompey side. I like both of them tbh.

I can see Bolton doing well next year under Coyle. Agree than Dindane is not a bad signing.

SHA though? 6m? For Foster?... They do realise that that's not Joe Hart, right?..

Heard rumours (nothing to back this up, pure rumour) that Everton and Fulham are looking at Scott Dann. They could struggle next year if they lose either Dann or Johnson along with Hart.

Heard rumours (nothing to back this up, pure rumour) that Everton and Fulham are looking at Scott Dann.

Not heard that one at all, but hes a local lad...Wont be first choice though as we've already had a bid rejected for that top defensive target, Jan Vertonghen, I expect us to go back with a second offer though.

Seemingly Dindane had a medical aat Blackburn but 'no deal finalised'. WTF? Papers and TV getting of themselves ?

Well seeing as it appears to be the vogue thing to post these days on here, I'd rather have him than Heskey :D

Noticed that as well (I've probably done it myself). Not much of a compliment to the other player though.

ESPN was reporting at halftime of the MLS game that the deal for Henry to join JPA at the Red Bulls is done, though official announcement won't come until after the World Cup.

ESPN was reporting at halftime of the MLS game that the deal for Henry to join JPA at the Red Bulls is done, though official announcement won't come until after the World Cup.

For some reason Henry wont announce it beforehand as he thinks it might damage his credibility going into World Cup

Heard rumours (nothing to back this up, pure rumour) that Everton and Fulham are looking at Scott Dann.

Not heard that one at all, but hes a local lad...Wont be first choice though as we've already had a bid rejected for that top defensive target, Jan Vertonghen, I expect us to go back with a second offer though.

Don't recognise the name, who's he play for?