Jez

Said before levy would work some kind of deal where the price wouldn't be astronomical but spurs get dibs on players, when you look at the number of them scattered around la liga its not a bad deal, saw somewhere else claiming the commercial partnership is estimated to create £10m a year for them

Is moutinho still the target to replace him?

Said before levy would work some kind of deal where the price wouldn't be astronomical but spurs get dibs on players, when you look at the number of them scattered around la liga its not a bad deal, saw somewhere else claiming the commercial partnership is estimated to create £10m a year for them

Is moutinho still the target to replace him?

Apparently so. Personally I still desperately want Dembele. Though I still think Villa could have got him in Jan. Apparenly we are also after M'Vila, who seems like a poor mans Lass Diarra to me, but still a good player. We've had a bid turned to for Willian also. Lyons president today said we are in contact over Lloris. So it should be an exciting week now we have the Modric money. We could spend around £60 million in the next week. Given the average starts made by Arsenal and Liverpool, if we bring in players of the quality being mentioned, then I'd suddenly feel a lot more optimistic about the season.

Ideally I'd like to see Remy, Isco, Dembele and Lloris (though I'm not sure how great he really is.) We obviously aren't interested in Lass, whilst Moutinho is very expensive and M'Vila is similar to Sandro, so don't feel we need him. I'm not sure about Willian as he plays in the Ukraine, so it's hard to tell how good he is, whilst Isco has looked brilliant for Malaga over the last few games.

I'm surprised Spurs never tried to get Lass to be honest, or atleast try and get him as part of the Luka deal.

I used to rate Lass but these days he is too rash I actually prefer Khedira when he plays as opposed to Lass, hopefully Modric will be in a midfield two with Xabi now instead of those two.

Spanish press claim he will take Ozil's position but I doubt it, Ozil even on his awful days is still a very very good player more chance of Khedira/Lass losing their place in that position alongside Xabi.

I was amazed it was ever on. His career will thank him for it in years to come.

His bank manager won't.

Not so sure about that. 2 years on Citeh's bench, almost forgotten then gets a transfer to say... Reading maybe. Stays at Swansea and plays well for another year or two, then gets transfer to... Liverpool or Newcastle maybe, eventually he'll win out in the end

Theo Walcott rejects Arsenal's "final" offer, which means he is probably going to be available on a Bosman at the end of the season, which in turn means he might be the subject of a huge offer from someone like Manchester City tomorrow.

I was amazed it was ever on. His career will thank him for it in years to come.

His bank manager won't.

Not so sure about that. 2 years on Citeh's bench, almost forgotten then gets a transfer to say... Reading maybe. Stays at Swansea and plays well for another year or two, then gets transfer to... Liverpool or Newcastle maybe, eventually he'll win out in the end

He would likely get huge wages at City so unless he completely flops he would get a move to another big club if City don't want him as his profile would still be high just by being there. Then City would give him a nice pay off and he moves on to a club who match or nearly match the abnormal wages he was on.