Jez

saviola - malaga

alcacer - getafe

vargas - genoa

borriello - genoa

brahimi - grenada

jiracek - hsv

maresca - sampdoria

i think genoa are up to 16 transfers :D brilliant every summer they sell and buy by the bucket load

and the watford - udinese link looks very good for watford - neuton, forestieri, ekstrand and franchone on loan

I've kept an eye on readytogo.net they **** hate us for signing Bent. And boy, they hate Darren Bent. It's funny, it's like Villa Talk and Spurs. They love revelling in our failures and bitching about our players etc, and then try desperately to convince themselves that they're the bigger, better club. They're just a little bit too bothered to be convincing. Perhaps they don't appreciate the dislike for their messianic manager from many on here either.

Either way, it's quite funny. And I absolutely love them writing our signings off. Can you imagine if Bowery scored the winner against them at the Stadium of Light. Shit bricks.

how many millions has MON spunked just to do **** all this year?

they can get excited as they like and hate us as much as they like by the end of the year neither us will have come close to winning a thing or playing in europe, we'll have just spent a lot less in the process

they wont finish above newcastle or everton maybe even swansea and liverpool too

They'll do alright, but I can't help but feel that I've read this story before, and the ending isn't a happy one.

Anyway, they'll enjoy the ride and when they hit their glass ceiling and they're left with a squad capable on one style of play, and incompatible with any other modern manager they might reflect, like we did, that it was all a bit of a sham.

I wonder what's going to happen to Friedel now? He has started something like 300+ Premier League games in a row and now they signed Lloris does that mean Brad is going to break that streak?