The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Red Bull not going down without a fight. 5-0 away to Schalke today is impressive.

Bayern won yesterday with Lewa hitting another 2 but the big story from that game is that the 14 month old sister-daughter of Padernborm player Streli Mamba who was visiting with their family died in the stadium during the game. Unclear what actually happened but truly shocking.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

What the heck is Bayern doing?!

Protesting against some of their supporters who are refusing to take down a banner calling the Hoffenheim owner a son of a whore. The ref stopped the match due to the banner, but the supporters refused to take it down. The players left the pitch for 15 minutes before they came back and finished the playing time with all the 22 players passing the ball to eachother.

The analytics community are gonna love the pass statistics after this game then.   I presume they'll probably just disregard the final portion of the match? 

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

It's weird and looks like a training-ground match from the little amount I did watch...

Pointless.

If we want some football over here at some point in the next six months this is what it's going to have to be I'm afraid.

I think it's been a decent watch. Dortmund playing through the thirds nicely, Schalke are pretty limited upfront even in normal circumstances. Not sure where Embolo is.

2-0.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

It's weird and looks like a training-ground match from the little amount I did watch...

Pointless.

It's not pointless.

It's about finishing the season and then look forward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

If we want some football over here at some point in the next six months this is what it's going to have to be I'm afraid.

I think it's been a decent watch. Dortmund playing through the thirds nicely, Schalke are pretty limited upfront even in normal circumstances. Not sure where Embolo is.

2-0.

I watched the first half of the  Augsburg game and quite enjoyed it. Good goal by Wolfsburg too 

• Like 1

That's my 45 mins done. We all knew what it was going to be and that's what we got.

It's like a beer that's gone flat. It's still beer but what's the point.

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

2-0.

Embolo plays Monchengladbach now. 

Schalke sound like every Wagner team I watched

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Â