Zlatan Ibrahimovic

mikeyp102

Would he cut the mustard in the prem?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Would he cut the mustard in the prem?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

yeah I changed my opinion in recent years mainly since he fell out with Barcelona ;) plus he has started to finally deliver in the big games which was mainly always my criticism

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

When I was reading the first page I didn't look at the dates, found it amusing.

It seems like most people that don't rate him is because he tends not to dribble so it is not as good watching from the the armchair from what I can understand.

Technically one of the best players in the world but it is his off the ball movement that needs to be watched.

To play on the same team as him means you have to work harder defensively although he will win the game for you with one or two moments of brilliance.

• 9 months later...

Zlatan isn't happy

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is upset at losing out to tennis ace Bjorn Borg as Sweden's top sports person of all time.

Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter ranked the top 150 Swedes but placed Ibrahimovic behind the five-times Wimbledon winner.

Congratulated by the paper, the PSG striker responded: "Thank you, but to finish second is like finishing last."

Asked for his top Swedes, he replied: "I would have been No 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, with due respect to the others."

However, Ibrahimovic admitted that Borg, who also won six French Open titles, was a "cool person" and "a living legend".

Borg dominated Wimbledon for five straight years between 1976 and 1980, before losing to John McEnroe in the 1981 final.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is upset at losing out to tennis ace Bjorn Borg as Sweden's top sports person of all time.

Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter ranked the top 150 Swedes but placed Ibrahimovic behind the five-times Wimbledon winner.

Congratulated by the paper, the PSG striker responded: "Thank you, but to finish second is like finishing last."

Asked for his top Swedes, he replied: "I would have been No 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, with due respect to the others."

However, Ibrahimovic admitted that Borg, who also won six French Open titles, was a "cool person" and "a living legend".

Borg dominated Wimbledon for five straight years between 1976 and 1980, before losing to John McEnroe in the 1981 final.

Ibrahimovic fumes over Sweden award http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30589052

Edited by av1

• 1 month later...
Â