Zlatan Ibrahimovic

mikeyp102

Would he cut the mustard in the prem?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Would he cut the mustard in the prem?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd be surprised if he did too. He is an absolutely brilliant player, but he will be 31 at the start of next season so things like the length of contract you offer and the resale value of the player at the end of that become issues. He still has two years left at Milan so they would want a large fee for him. If Madrid want an experienced striker then Van Persie would probably be a much better option for them at this point.

Vastly overated and ask O'Neill about him. Not one of his biggest fans.

Well, when it comes to strikers MON liked players like Heskey and Harewood... ;)

• 8 months later...

Earlier on he was an enigma who flattered to deceive more often than not. It was back then that I and many thought he was over-rated. But now I don't think so. He delivers now. His ability was never in question. His consistency is what he has added.

Earlier on he was an enigma who flattered to deceive more often than not. It was back then that I and many thought he was over-rated. But now I don't think so. He delivers now. His ability was never in question. His consistency is what he has added.

That sums up my thoughts on him as well..

Â