Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

It isn't just the voice stuff I find fantastic, the entire thing is great. Any time a new story about Villa for example, it updates on the widget so that I can read without even having to look for anything, perfect for the morning toilet run.

Google Now = the reason why I think Android Wear will 'win'.

(See, I got this thread back on topic in a flash  B))

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

My G3 is coming tomorrow morning, after a bit of research it seems like the Samsung Gear Live is better than the G Watch. Has anybody picked either of them up yet? Following on from what I was saying about Google Now, I'm very, very tempted to make a purchase.

Anyone else had that useful link magnification bubble disappear? It use to pop up as a zoomed in bubble when chrome wasn't sure what you had pressed. Latest update (v.36) appears to have broken it. Was really helpful for me, especially using desktop mode VT on my phone.

Anyone playing games via emulation on android......I want to play some decent games on the m8 that. Don't involve bubbles and have in app purchases

I use Mupen64 and am playing Mario Kart and Zelda OOT which translate quite well.

• Like 1

Anyone playing games via emulation on android......I want to play some decent games on the m8 that. Don't involve bubbles and have in app purchases

I use Mupen64 and am playing Mario Kart and Zelda OOT which translate quite well.
have downloaded the emulator....Where might one get some games ....probably pm me that plz

I'm beginning to find myself using Google Now more and more, am I the only one?

Never used it. I'd feel like a clearing in the woods talking to my phone (as opposed to talking to a person via my phone).

I'm beginning to find myself using Google Now more and more, am I the only one?

Never used it. I'd feel like a clearing in the woods talking to my phone (as opposed to talking to a person via my phone).

It isn't just the ability to talk to your phone like Siri though, it tracks the stuff you read about or are interested in e.g. sports teams and provides the latest news stories from across the web.

The location based stuff is great, especially if you travel a lot like I do.

HVlVou4.jpg

Annoying that London is the only UK city with a custom header though!

Google now is pretty cool. It tells me where I've parked my car which can be useful as I work at a big place and often park in all different locations each day (depending on when I arrive).
Traffic is also really useful. Sending me a message before it expects me to leave for work/home if there are traffic issues on my usual routes.

Â