Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

LG are a peer of Samsung, there's almost nothing to choose between them.

I think it's a throwback to when they were Goldstar. Back then they were a peer to Amstrad.

• Like 1

I think I am going to go with the G3. £33 per month for everything unlimited. Not a bad deal.

Before you get it check out topcashback website. I got £100 back just for buying a contract through that site. I can PM you a referral link if interested?

I think I am going to go with the G3. £33 per month for everything unlimited. Not a bad deal.

Before you get it check out topcashback website. I got £100 back just for buying a contract through that site. I can PM you a referral link if interested?

Thanks mate.  I am a member both topcashback and quidco and was planning on using it.  Thanks anyways.

Thanks mate. I am a member both topcashback and quidco and was planning on using it. Thanks anyways.
No worries.

It's surprising how many people haven't heard of it or think it's a scam. I've had over £300 cash back yet people I tell won't use it.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Thanks mate. I am a member both topcashback and quidco and was planning on using it. Thanks anyways.

No worries.

It's surprising how many people haven't heard of it or think it's a scam. I've had over £300 cash back yet people I tell won't use it.

I've used both and seem to have been severely short changed by both. But this is off topic.

No worries.

I've used both and seem to have been severely short changed by both. But this is off topic.
Have you complained? I complained about only getting £50 when owed £100 and they credited me with with £100 on top of the £50. This is cashback. Edited by Vive_La_Villa

LG are a peer of Samsung, there's almost nothing to choose between them.

I think it's a throwback to when they were Goldstar. Back then they were a peer to Amstrad.

Before they got lucky ;)

• Like 2

Just watched this and now I don't what I want.  Such a great looking phone.  Not too bothered about the camera and the it sounds like the battery is great.

[\youtube] Edited by omariqy

Â